Apr 29, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
One of sports car racing’s most active drivers on social media, Compass360 Racing’s Ryan Eversley, will make his PC class debut this weekend in the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship race at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
Eversley, C360R’s lead driver for its ST class Honda Civic Si program in the Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge, will co-drive the No. 88 BAR1 Motorsports PC entry with Doug Bielefeld. Eversley confirmed the move on MRN Radio’s Sports Car Insider radio show Tuesday afternoon.
“I’m really jumping in the deep end – I don’t have any thoughts I can stick it to the veterans. It’s Bruno Junqueira, Alex Tagliani … and Ryan Eversley, so something doesn’t add up,” he said, in a self-deprecating manner. “I can’t thank these guys enough. Just go easy on the little Honda guy out there!”
Eversley co-drives the No. 75 Civic Si with Kyle Gimple in CTSC. He just finished 12th and eighth in the Pirelli World Challenge GTS class this weekend at Barber Motorsports Park, in a Compass360 Racing Subaru WRX-STi with support from Children’s Tumor Foundation and Racing4Research.org.
- Power steals final pole of IndyCar’s 2015 season with new track record at Sonoma 2
- Oriol Servia reflects on his friend Justin Wilson, as he races No. 25 car at Sonoma (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar’s championship contenders ready their thoughts, minds for Sonoma finale 1
- Here are your NBCSN TV times, weekend coverage plan for IndyCar’s Sonoma season finale 0
- Preview: IndyCar will race to honor Wilson, and to close its season, at Sonoma 1
- Andretti to field No. 25 car at Sonoma; Oriol Servia to drive Wilson tribute car 4
- IndyCars cross the Golden Gate Bridge; pay tribute to Justin Wilson (PHOTOS, VIDEO) 5