Apr 29, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
One of sports car racing’s most active drivers on social media, Compass360 Racing’s Ryan Eversley, will make his PC class debut this weekend in the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship race at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
Eversley, C360R’s lead driver for its ST class Honda Civic Si program in the Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge, will co-drive the No. 88 BAR1 Motorsports PC entry with Doug Bielefeld. Eversley confirmed the move on MRN Radio’s Sports Car Insider radio show Tuesday afternoon.
“I’m really jumping in the deep end – I don’t have any thoughts I can stick it to the veterans. It’s Bruno Junqueira, Alex Tagliani … and Ryan Eversley, so something doesn’t add up,” he said, in a self-deprecating manner. “I can’t thank these guys enough. Just go easy on the little Honda guy out there!”
Eversley co-drives the No. 75 Civic Si with Kyle Gimple in CTSC. He just finished 12th and eighth in the Pirelli World Challenge GTS class this weekend at Barber Motorsports Park, in a Compass360 Racing Subaru WRX-STi with support from Children’s Tumor Foundation and Racing4Research.org.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH LIVE: FP2 for the Singapore Grand Prix 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Singapore Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Alonso fastest in first practice for Singapore GP 0
- Michael Waltrip challenges Dale Jr. to go Dancing With The Stars 1
- IndyCar: Brasilia, Brazil race confirmed for March 8, 2015 1
- F1’s Modern Wonder: Under the lights, Singapore shines brightly 0
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix Preview 0