Apr 29, 2014, 10:26 PM EDT
In one of Tuesday’s segments on NASCAR AMERICA, Jeff Burton and former crew chief Frank Stoddard talk about fans enjoying when racers show emotion, including the Marcos Ambrose and Casey Mears altercation after this past Saturday’s Sprint Cup race at Richmond International Raceway.
- Report: Toto Wolff speaks out against F1′s double points finale 4
- IndyCar: Toronto weekend analysis, musings and observations 0
- NASCAR’s Brian France on RTA’s formation: “We didn’t think it was necessary” 12
- Eldora and Indy putting a lot on Tony Stewart’s plate 0
- Todd Gilliland, 14, outdistances father David, grandfather Butch in first time they’ve all raced together 0