Apr 29, 2014, 10:26 PM EDT
In one of Tuesday’s segments on NASCAR AMERICA, Jeff Burton and former crew chief Frank Stoddard talk about fans enjoying when racers show emotion, including the Marcos Ambrose and Casey Mears altercation after this past Saturday’s Sprint Cup race at Richmond International Raceway.
- NASCAR AMERICA: Wednesday Round-Up Includes Denny Hamlin Interview (VIDEO) 0
- Greg Ives to become crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. next season 12
- Ten with Townsend: Toronto debrief 0
- Denny Hamlin’s team hit with big penalties after Brickyard infraction 4
- High 5: Chip Ganassi Racing’s win streak at Mid-Ohio (VIDEO) 0