Apr 29, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
They, along with other ex-champions Jimmie Johnson and Tony Stewart, are still looking for a critical victory as the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series hits Talladega Superspeedway this weekend for the Aaron’s 499.
NBCSN analysts Jeff Burton and Frank Stoddard will debate over which of these top competitors will be first to break through when they join host Carolyn Manno for today’s NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra for online/mobile devices.
Also on tap for today’s show:
- An update on the Casey Mears-Marcos Ambrose incident following Saturday’s race at RIR
- David Ragan will take you through the final laps of his underdog victory at ‘Dega last spring
- The top sights and in-car sounds from RIR in another edition of Scan All 43
- Eli Gold will look at NASCAR’s deep ties and roots in the state of Alabama
Just be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Video from NASCAR America
- 16-year-old Cole Custer becomes youngest-ever winner of NASCAR national series race 0
- F1 Qualifying Analysis: Missed opportunities allow Hamilton to rule again 0
- Tyler Clary hopes to go from Olympic gold medal swimmer to NASCAR driver 0
- Hamilton snatches Singapore pole away from Rosberg 0
- Fernando Alonso closes out practice in Singapore fastest 0
- Brad Keselowski wins pole for Sunday’s Chase race at New Hampshire 0
- F1 Friday Analysis: Is Lewis the man to beat? 0