May 2, 2014, 9:37 PM EST
Long known as perhaps the rowdiest locale in all of NASCAR, “Talladega Boulevard” – that’s the road that goes through the infield at the giant Talladega Superspeedway – has had its fair share of mayhem over the years.
Tonight is no different as the track is hosting a “Big One On The Blvd.” parade with Sprint Cup drivers (Kevin Harvick, Clint Bowyer, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., and Austin Dillon), a Moon Pie eating contest…and barbecue sauce wrestling.
Needless to say, the Talladega fans are having a much crazier Friday night than you probably are. Here’s a smattering of social media from the gathering (don’t worry, it’s all clean).
Video from NASCAR America
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 1
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 1
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 0
- Kurt Busch calls ex-girlfriend’s allegations a ‘fabrication’ 16