May 2, 2014, 9:37 PM EST
Long known as perhaps the rowdiest locale in all of NASCAR, “Talladega Boulevard” – that’s the road that goes through the infield at the giant Talladega Superspeedway – has had its fair share of mayhem over the years.
Tonight is no different as the track is hosting a “Big One On The Blvd.” parade with Sprint Cup drivers (Kevin Harvick, Clint Bowyer, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., and Austin Dillon), a Moon Pie eating contest…and barbecue sauce wrestling.
Needless to say, the Talladega fans are having a much crazier Friday night than you probably are. Here’s a smattering of social media from the gathering (don’t worry, it’s all clean).
Video from NASCAR America
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 0
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 4
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0
- Jean-Eric Vergne confirms Toro Rosso exit 3
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 6
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 4