May 2, 2014, 9:37 PM EDT
Long known as perhaps the rowdiest locale in all of NASCAR, “Talladega Boulevard” – that’s the road that goes through the infield at the giant Talladega Superspeedway – has had its fair share of mayhem over the years.
Tonight is no different as the track is hosting a “Big One On The Blvd.” parade with Sprint Cup drivers (Kevin Harvick, Clint Bowyer, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., and Austin Dillon), a Moon Pie eating contest…and barbecue sauce wrestling.
Needless to say, the Talladega fans are having a much crazier Friday night than you probably are. Here’s a smattering of social media from the gathering (don’t worry, it’s all clean).
Video from NASCAR America
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 2
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 6
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1