May 2, 2014, 9:37 PM EDT
Long known as perhaps the rowdiest locale in all of NASCAR, “Talladega Boulevard” – that’s the road that goes through the infield at the giant Talladega Superspeedway – has had its fair share of mayhem over the years.
Tonight is no different as the track is hosting a “Big One On The Blvd.” parade with Sprint Cup drivers (Kevin Harvick, Clint Bowyer, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., and Austin Dillon), a Moon Pie eating contest…and barbecue sauce wrestling.
Needless to say, the Talladega fans are having a much crazier Friday night than you probably are. Here’s a smattering of social media from the gathering (don’t worry, it’s all clean).
- Report: Toto Wolff speaks out against F1′s double points finale 2
- IndyCar: Toronto weekend analysis, musings and observations 0
- NASCAR’s Brian France on RTA’s formation: “We didn’t think it was necessary” 12
- Eldora and Indy putting a lot on Tony Stewart’s plate 0
- Todd Gilliland, 14, outdistances father David, grandfather Butch in first time they’ve all raced together 0