May 2, 2014, 9:37 PM EDT
Long known as perhaps the rowdiest locale in all of NASCAR, “Talladega Boulevard” – that’s the road that goes through the infield at the giant Talladega Superspeedway – has had its fair share of mayhem over the years.
Tonight is no different as the track is hosting a “Big One On The Blvd.” parade with Sprint Cup drivers (Kevin Harvick, Clint Bowyer, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., and Austin Dillon), a Moon Pie eating contest…and barbecue sauce wrestling.
Needless to say, the Talladega fans are having a much crazier Friday night than you probably are. Here’s a smattering of social media from the gathering (don’t worry, it’s all clean).
- Montoya rallies for second Indianapolis 500 victory 5
- Hamilton: Impossible to express how I feel after Monaco defeat 2
- Rosberg lucks in to third straight Monaco GP win after Mercedes’ mistake costs Hamilton victory 45
- 2015 Indy 500 driver-by-driver one-liners 0
- Bell: “Carb Day is many things to many people; mine was many jobs” 0
- Hamilton storms to first Monaco GP pole position 1
- Vettel fastest for Ferrari in final practice for Monaco GP 0