May 3, 2014, 5:08 PM EDT
No matter if it’s NASCAR, NHRA, F1, IndyCar or any other racing series, almost every race car driver has his or her own pre-race preparation routine.
Some eat a special meal. Others wear “lucky” socks or t-shirts.
But nobody has the kind of preparation routine of IndyCar driver Helio Castroneves.
(We’ll give you a clue: Dancing With The Stars.)
Check out how the audaciously yellow zoot-suit suited Castroneves gets his game face on in the latest weekly edition of The Penske Files.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH LIVE: FP1 for the United States GP 0
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 2
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 2
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 4
- Behind the scenes: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY (VIDEO) 0