May 3, 2014, 5:08 PM EDT
No matter if it’s NASCAR, NHRA, F1, IndyCar or any other racing series, almost every race car driver has his or her own pre-race preparation routine.
Some eat a special meal. Others wear “lucky” socks or t-shirts.
But nobody has the kind of preparation routine of IndyCar driver Helio Castroneves.
(We’ll give you a clue: Dancing With The Stars.)
Check out how the audaciously yellow zoot-suit suited Castroneves gets his game face on in the latest weekly edition of The Penske Files.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Ryan Blaney passes Kyle Busch on final restart, hangs on to win Nationwide race at Bristol 0
- Kevin Harvick edges Jeff Gordon for Bristol Sprint Cup pole 0
- Will A.J. Allmendinger seek payback for Brad Daugherty’s practical joke? 0
- 2015 NASCAR Schedule to be Revealed Tuesday, 5 p.m. ET, on special NASCAR AMERICA 0
- Rossi disappointed, but diplomatic, after Marussia no-go 1
- Hamilton strikes back to top FP2 ahead of Rosberg in Belgium 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Belgian Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0