May 3, 2014, 5:08 PM EDT
No matter if it’s NASCAR, NHRA, F1, IndyCar or any other racing series, almost every race car driver has his or her own pre-race preparation routine.
Some eat a special meal. Others wear “lucky” socks or t-shirts.
But nobody has the kind of preparation routine of IndyCar driver Helio Castroneves.
(We’ll give you a clue: Dancing With The Stars.)
Check out how the audaciously yellow zoot-suit suited Castroneves gets his game face on in the latest weekly edition of The Penske Files.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Bubba Wallace dominates to win MudSummer Classic at Eldora (updated) 1
- Kurt Busch 25th in Sprint Cup points — IndyCar, too 1
- Report: Toto Wolff speaks out against F1′s double points finale 5
- IndyCar: Toronto weekend analysis, musings and observations 0
- NASCAR’s Brian France on RTA’s formation: “We didn’t think it was necessary” 13