May 3, 2014, 5:08 PM EST
No matter if it’s NASCAR, NHRA, F1, IndyCar or any other racing series, almost every race car driver has his or her own pre-race preparation routine.
Some eat a special meal. Others wear “lucky” socks or t-shirts.
But nobody has the kind of preparation routine of IndyCar driver Helio Castroneves.
(We’ll give you a clue: Dancing With The Stars.)
Check out how the audaciously yellow zoot-suit suited Castroneves gets his game face on in the latest weekly edition of The Penske Files.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0
- Gridiron Challenge: NASCAR drivers take football stars for a spin (VIDEO) 0
- Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony headlines 6.5 hours of NASCAR on NBCSN 0
- Ferrari reveals SF15-T for 2015 Formula 1 season 4
- Sauber aims to beat the blues of 2014 with C34’s launch 1
- Track executive arrested, charged with lewdness with 19-year-old 0
- Why Hendrick won’t retire the No. 24 8