May 3, 2014, 5:08 PM EST
No matter if it’s NASCAR, NHRA, F1, IndyCar or any other racing series, almost every race car driver has his or her own pre-race preparation routine.
Some eat a special meal. Others wear “lucky” socks or t-shirts.
But nobody has the kind of preparation routine of IndyCar driver Helio Castroneves.
(We’ll give you a clue: Dancing With The Stars.)
Check out how the audaciously yellow zoot-suit suited Castroneves gets his game face on in the latest weekly edition of The Penske Files.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR: Dale Jr. expects even more performance in 2015 0
- UPDATED — Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 30
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0