May 5, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
Yesterday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup race was your typical wild and wooly afternoon at Talladega Superspeedway, filled with breath-taking pack racing and cringe-inducing crashes.
But in the end, it was Denny Hamlin that came away with his first-ever points race win on a restrictor-plate track – and a likely berth in the Chase for the Sprint Cup as the eighth different driver to enter the Chase Grid.
The NASCAR AMERICA gang, led by host Marty Snider and analyst Jeff Burton, is ready to break down a nerve-wracking Aaron’s 499 tonight at 6 p.m. ET on NBCSN and on NBC Sports Live Extra for online/mobile devices.
Also on tap:
- USA Today and NBCSN contributor Nate Ryan talks with Hamlin in Victory Lane, while reporter Kelli Stavast catches up with his crew chief, Darian Grubb, at Joe Gibbs Racing headquarters.
- Plus, you’ll hear driver sound from eight different drivers as they experience the action at NASCAR’s biggest oval.
Just be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 6 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
- Off The Grid Mexico Kicks Off on NBCSports.com (VIDEO) 0
- Spectator injured but in stable condition after being hit by debris at St. Pete race 1
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 1
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 2
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5