May 5, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
Yesterday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup race was your typical wild and wooly afternoon at Talladega Superspeedway, filled with breath-taking pack racing and cringe-inducing crashes.
But in the end, it was Denny Hamlin that came away with his first-ever points race win on a restrictor-plate track – and a likely berth in the Chase for the Sprint Cup as the eighth different driver to enter the Chase Grid.
The NASCAR AMERICA gang, led by host Marty Snider and analyst Jeff Burton, is ready to break down a nerve-wracking Aaron’s 499 tonight at 6 p.m. ET on NBCSN and on NBC Sports Live Extra for online/mobile devices.
Also on tap:
- USA Today and NBCSN contributor Nate Ryan talks with Hamlin in Victory Lane, while reporter Kelli Stavast catches up with his crew chief, Darian Grubb, at Joe Gibbs Racing headquarters.
- Plus, you’ll hear driver sound from eight different drivers as they experience the action at NASCAR’s biggest oval.
Just be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 6 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Video from NASCAR America
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 3
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 6
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1