May 6, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
In addition to today’s NASCAR Nationwide Series test at Iowa Speedway, several teams from across all three NASCAR national series are taking part in a two-day tire test for Goodyear that began this morning at Dover International Speedway.
Nationwide drivers Ty Dillon (Richard Childress Racing) and Elliott Sadler (JGR), as well as two teams from the Camping World Truck Series (the No. 29 from Brad Keselowski Racing and No. 51 from Kyle Busch Motorsports), are at Dover, too.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 0
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 1
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 4
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 3