May 6, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
In addition to today’s NASCAR Nationwide Series test at Iowa Speedway, several teams from across all three NASCAR national series are taking part in a two-day tire test for Goodyear that began this morning at Dover International Speedway.
Nationwide drivers Ty Dillon (Richard Childress Racing) and Elliott Sadler (JGR), as well as two teams from the Camping World Truck Series (the No. 29 from Brad Keselowski Racing and No. 51 from Kyle Busch Motorsports), are at Dover, too.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 8
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1