May 6, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
In addition to today’s NASCAR Nationwide Series test at Iowa Speedway, several teams from across all three NASCAR national series are taking part in a two-day tire test for Goodyear that began this morning at Dover International Speedway.
Nationwide drivers Ty Dillon (Richard Childress Racing) and Elliott Sadler (JGR), as well as two teams from the Camping World Truck Series (the No. 29 from Brad Keselowski Racing and No. 51 from Kyle Busch Motorsports), are at Dover, too.
Video from NASCAR America
- Sponsorship woes leave Jeb Burton scrambling again for a NASCAR ride 0
- Sprint Cup champ Kevin Harvick: “I’m as comfortable as I’ve ever been” 0
- Danica Patrick enters final year of contract but wants to stay at Stewart-Haas 13
- Start times for 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races 9
- Bowyer on Gordon: “You’re never good with somebody when it got that ugly” 25
- NASCAR considers unveiling 2016 rules at Sprint All-Star Race in May 2
- Kyle Busch says Toyota teams are “idiots” by not working close together 20