May 6, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
In addition to today’s NASCAR Nationwide Series test at Iowa Speedway, several teams from across all three NASCAR national series are taking part in a two-day tire test for Goodyear that began this morning at Dover International Speedway.
Nationwide drivers Ty Dillon (Richard Childress Racing) and Elliott Sadler (JGR), as well as two teams from the Camping World Truck Series (the No. 29 from Brad Keselowski Racing and No. 51 from Kyle Busch Motorsports), are at Dover, too.
Video from NASCAR America
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 2
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 3
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 14