May 6, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
In addition to today’s NASCAR Nationwide Series test at Iowa Speedway, several teams from across all three NASCAR national series are taking part in a two-day tire test for Goodyear that began this morning at Dover International Speedway.
Nationwide drivers Ty Dillon (Richard Childress Racing) and Elliott Sadler (JGR), as well as two teams from the Camping World Truck Series (the No. 29 from Brad Keselowski Racing and No. 51 from Kyle Busch Motorsports), are at Dover, too.
Video from NASCAR America
- Caterham denies future is at risk despite goods being seized 2
- Simona de Silvestro’s F1 hopes at risk due to financial problems 11
- NASCAR AMERICA: Dale Earnhardt Jr. aims for better results in Chase (VIDEO) 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 24
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3