May 7, 2014, 9:33 AM EDT
Working with Engage Mobile Solutions, Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing crewmembers wore Google Glass during last week’s Verizon IndyCar Series test session at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course, to provide an up close and personal look at a pit stop on Graham Rahal’s No. 15 National Guard Honda.
Teams have utilized “helmet cams” before, but this is the first IndyCar team rolling out Google’s newest technology to try it out.
Video from NASCAR America
- Brad Keselowski wins pole for Sunday’s Chase race at New Hampshire 0
- F1 Friday Analysis: Is Lewis the man to beat? 0
- Hamilton tops FP2 as night falls in Singapore 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Singapore Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Alonso fastest in first practice for Singapore GP 0
- Michael Waltrip challenges Dale Jr. to go Dancing With The Stars 1
- Report: Why Mark Martin couldn’t be Danica Patrick’s driving coach 6