May 7, 2014, 9:33 AM EST
Working with Engage Mobile Solutions, Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing crewmembers wore Google Glass during last week’s Verizon IndyCar Series test session at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course, to provide an up close and personal look at a pit stop on Graham Rahal’s No. 15 National Guard Honda.
Teams have utilized “helmet cams” before, but this is the first IndyCar team rolling out Google’s newest technology to try it out.
Video from NASCAR America
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 0
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 4
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0
- Jean-Eric Vergne confirms Toro Rosso exit 3
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 6
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 4