May 7, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
Ferrari’s official website has released this behind-the-scenes look at the training regimen their crewmembers go through to work on the Formula One team. Each program is tailor-made for each person on the crew of 22.
An F1 pit stop is one of the most choreographed and detailed moments of motorsports, with all crew converging and trying to complete the pit stop in under three seconds.
- Juan Pablo Montoya, Will Power go looking for fun, wind up with ‘Sex Tape’ 1
- Brickyard owes Juan Pablo Montoya one, but will it pay off Sunday? 1
- Everyone worried about a Kenseth win — except Matt himself 0
- Hungarian GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Matt Kenseth fastest in Friday’s Sprint Cup practice at Indy 0