May 7, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
Ferrari’s official website has released this behind-the-scenes look at the training regimen their crewmembers go through to work on the Formula One team. Each program is tailor-made for each person on the crew of 22.
An F1 pit stop is one of the most choreographed and detailed moments of motorsports, with all crew converging and trying to complete the pit stop in under three seconds.
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 (VIDEO) 0
- Ryan Hunter-Reay looks to right 2015 season by completing winning trilogy at Barber Motorsports Park 0
- As GP2 turns 10 years old, where is the Class of ’05 now? 0
- Here’s your IndyCar times for this weekend’s Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama 0
- F1: Year-on-year, Ferrari’s gains, Mercedes’ continued edge reins after four races 0
- Racing community reflects on the loss of Fox Sports’ broadcaster Steve Byrnes 8
- Sam Schmidt’s inspirational lap in SAM Project, Arrow Corvette on NBC Nightly News (VIDEO, PHOTOS) 2