May 7, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
Ferrari’s official website has released this behind-the-scenes look at the training regimen their crewmembers go through to work on the Formula One team. Each program is tailor-made for each person on the crew of 22.
An F1 pit stop is one of the most choreographed and detailed moments of motorsports, with all crew converging and trying to complete the pit stop in under three seconds.
- Power wins Verizon P1 Award in Detroit with new track record 1
- Preview: Detroit’s doubleheader a crucial weekend for IndyCar championship 0
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 2
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 7
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 5
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 8
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2