May 7, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
Ferrari’s official website has released this behind-the-scenes look at the training regimen their crewmembers go through to work on the Formula One team. Each program is tailor-made for each person on the crew of 22.
An F1 pit stop is one of the most choreographed and detailed moments of motorsports, with all crew converging and trying to complete the pit stop in under three seconds.
- Here are your British Grand Prix air times on CNBC, NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 1
- IndyCar issues penalties and fines following MAVTV 500 at Fontana 1
- NHRA shakeup: Tom Compton retires as president, Peter Clifford named successor 3
- Ed Carpenter: driver criticism of IndyCar ‘confusing for fans’ 12
- Hawksworth: “I wouldn’t say it was crazy; it was exciting” 2
- Graham Rahal’s Fontana win was long overdue, and a long time coming 0