May 7, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
Ferrari’s official website has released this behind-the-scenes look at the training regimen their crewmembers go through to work on the Formula One team. Each program is tailor-made for each person on the crew of 22.
An F1 pit stop is one of the most choreographed and detailed moments of motorsports, with all crew converging and trying to complete the pit stop in under three seconds.
- Double points reverse Montoya’s IndyCar championship hopes (VIDEO) 3
- Scott Dixon captures Sonoma race win and 2015 IndyCar championship (VIDEO) 9
- Robin Miller pays tribute to Justin Wilson (VIDEO) 1
- WATCH LIVE: IndyCar’s championship decided in Sonoma at 1 p.m. PT, 4 ET on NBCSN 1
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Sonoma (4 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- Porsche’s no. 17 car surges to maiden WEC victory in 6 Hours of Nürburgring 2
- Audi boss Ullrich laughs off continual F1 rumors 2