May 7, 2014, 6:37 PM EDT
Kasey Kahne bas admittedly struggled at times this season.
That’s why it’s not a surprise Kahne told our team at NASCAR America that he and crew chief Kenny Francis are considering installing the setups of either Hendrick Motorsports teammates Jimmie Johnson or Dale Earnhardt Jr. in his own Chevrolet to see if it will help its performance on the track.
- NHRA: ‘Fast Jack’ Beckman earns 5th Funny Car win of 2015; Brown (TF), McGaha (PS), Krawiec (PSM) also win 4
- After dream-fulfilling day, Graham Rahal isn’t worried anymore 0
- Graham Rahal now trails Montoya by nine points in IndyCar standings 3
- Karam’s Mid-Ohio spin triggers frustration, skepticism from IndyCar paddock 9
- Rahal scores dream win on home soil in Honda 200 at Mid-Ohio 4
- Helio Castroneves leads halfway through the Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Mid-Ohio (1:30 p.m. ET, CNBC and Live Extra) 0