May 7, 2014, 6:37 PM EDT
Kasey Kahne bas admittedly struggled at times this season.
That’s why it’s not a surprise Kahne told our team at NASCAR America that he and crew chief Kenny Francis are considering installing the setups of either Hendrick Motorsports teammates Jimmie Johnson or Dale Earnhardt Jr. in his own Chevrolet to see if it will help its performance on the track.
- Graham Rahal’s Fontana win was long overdue, and a long time coming 0
- Report: Roger Penske intends to keep his ‘four aces’ in IndyCar 0
- Mario Andretti gets Jay Leno up to speed — and then some 1
- NHRA: Antron Brown looks to make Top Fuel fireworks this weekend 1
- MAVTV 500: Despite being nerve-racking to crazy, drivers glad safety won out 2
- WATCH: IndyCar’s frantic, thrilling MAVTV 500 to re-air at midnight ET on NBCSN 6
- Nelson Piquet Jr crowned first ever FIA Formula E champion in thrilling London finale 1