May 7, 2014, 6:37 PM EDT
Kasey Kahne bas admittedly struggled at times this season.
That’s why it’s not a surprise Kahne told our team at NASCAR America that he and crew chief Kenny Francis are considering installing the setups of either Hendrick Motorsports teammates Jimmie Johnson or Dale Earnhardt Jr. in his own Chevrolet to see if it will help its performance on the track.
- Simon Pagenaud fastest in IndyCar’s final Long Beach practice 0
- Hamilton eases to fourth straight pole position in Bahrain 0
- Hamilton closes out Bahrain GP practice on top 0
- INDYCAR confirms more aero kit updates coming to Long Beach 1
- Rocky Moran Jr. to replace Huertas in Coyne’s No. 18 for Long Beach 7
- Rosberg heads up Mercedes one-two in Bahrain FP2 1
- Kimi Raikkonen quickest in first practice for Bahrain GP 2