May 7, 2014, 6:37 PM EDT
Kasey Kahne bas admittedly struggled at times this season.
That’s why it’s not a surprise Kahne told our team at NASCAR America that he and crew chief Kenny Francis are considering installing the setups of either Hendrick Motorsports teammates Jimmie Johnson or Dale Earnhardt Jr. in his own Chevrolet to see if it will help its performance on the track.
- Dixon’s latest title a story of consistency, comeback, typical “Ice Man” cool 0
- Double points reverse Montoya’s IndyCar championship hopes (VIDEO) 16
- Scott Dixon captures Sonoma race win and 2015 IndyCar championship (VIDEO) 15
- Robin Miller pays tribute to Justin Wilson (VIDEO) 3
- WATCH LIVE: IndyCar’s championship decided in Sonoma at 1 p.m. PT, 4 ET on NBCSN 1
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Sonoma (4 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- Porsche’s no. 17 car surges to maiden WEC victory in 6 Hours of Nürburgring 2