May 7, 2014, 6:37 PM EDT
Kasey Kahne bas admittedly struggled at times this season.
That’s why it’s not a surprise Kahne told our team at NASCAR America that he and crew chief Kenny Francis are considering installing the setups of either Hendrick Motorsports teammates Jimmie Johnson or Dale Earnhardt Jr. in his own Chevrolet to see if it will help its performance on the track.
Video from NASCAR America
- Caterham denies future is at risk despite goods being seized 2
- Simona de Silvestro’s F1 hopes at risk due to financial problems 11
- NASCAR AMERICA: Dale Earnhardt Jr. aims for better results in Chase (VIDEO) 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 24
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3