The Penske Files: Ryan Blaney gets ‘rookie training’ in preparation for first Sprint Cup start Saturday at Kansas
May 7, 2014, 3:28 PM EDT
After watching the latest edition of The Penske Files, we have an uncontrollable urge to want to throw some things around.
To find out why, you’ll have to watch the latest edition of TPF, featuring Ryan Blaney, who will make his Sprint Cup debut in this Saturday’s race at Kansas Speedway.
The normally mild-mannered Blaney is grilled during “Team Penske Rookie Training” on how to respond to media inquiries about the goals for his first Cup start, what he should say if Cup regulars approach him and the always gratuitous “Are you ready for your Sprint Cup debut?”
Blaney finally gets the hang of things — or shall we say he finally passes his training with just the right … uh, err, subtle response.
Check out the video below:
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR schedule reveals some potential 2015 IndyCar schedule hints; Texas IndyCar returns 2
- Kevin Harvick riled at Tony Stewart portrayal in Kevin Ward Jr. tragedy 80
- Like a good stew, 2015 Sprint Cup schedule and new Chase format need time to simmer for best taste 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: How did the 2015 schedule come together? (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR announces 2015 Sprint Cup, Nationwide, and Truck Series schedules (VIDEO) 4
- FIA won’t punish Nico Rosberg after Belgian GP incident with Lewis Hamilton 11
- Will Power once again in position for IndyCar title – but this time feels different 1