The Penske Files: Ryan Blaney gets ‘rookie training’ in preparation for first Sprint Cup start Saturday at Kansas
May 7, 2014, 3:28 PM EDT
After watching the latest edition of The Penske Files, we have an uncontrollable urge to want to throw some things around.
To find out why, you’ll have to watch the latest edition of TPF, featuring Ryan Blaney, who will make his Sprint Cup debut in this Saturday’s race at Kansas Speedway.
The normally mild-mannered Blaney is grilled during “Team Penske Rookie Training” on how to respond to media inquiries about the goals for his first Cup start, what he should say if Cup regulars approach him and the always gratuitous “Are you ready for your Sprint Cup debut?”
Blaney finally gets the hang of things — or shall we say he finally passes his training with just the right … uh, err, subtle response.
Check out the video below:
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1
- Insight: Planning Andretti’s Sports Marketing promotional efforts at Miami and NOLA 0
- Remembering racing legend Raymond Beadle: ‘Once upon a time, I was the best at what I did’ 2
- Weekend wrap: Brad Keselowski rises up to Talladega challenge 0
- The irony of a winless driver winning a title in the new Chase still exists 3
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 4