The Penske Files: Ryan Blaney gets ‘rookie training’ in preparation for first Sprint Cup start Saturday at Kansas
May 7, 2014, 3:28 PM EDT
After watching the latest edition of The Penske Files, we have an uncontrollable urge to want to throw some things around.
To find out why, you’ll have to watch the latest edition of TPF, featuring Ryan Blaney, who will make his Sprint Cup debut in this Saturday’s race at Kansas Speedway.
The normally mild-mannered Blaney is grilled during “Team Penske Rookie Training” on how to respond to media inquiries about the goals for his first Cup start, what he should say if Cup regulars approach him and the always gratuitous “Are you ready for your Sprint Cup debut?”
Blaney finally gets the hang of things — or shall we say he finally passes his training with just the right … uh, err, subtle response.
Check out the video below:
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- IndyCar beats the rain, Castroneves, Penske beats the field in Barber qualifying (VIDEO) 0
- WSR: Rowland wins Formula Renault 3.5 season-opener at Motorland Aragon 0
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 (VIDEO) 0
- Ryan Hunter-Reay looks to right 2015 season by completing winning trilogy at Barber Motorsports Park 0
- As GP2 turns 10 years old, where is the Class of ’05 now? 0
- Here’s your IndyCar times for this weekend’s Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama 0
- F1: Year-on-year, Ferrari’s gains, Mercedes’ continued edge reins after four races 1