The Penske Files: Ryan Blaney gets ‘rookie training’ in preparation for first Sprint Cup start Saturday at Kansas
May 7, 2014, 3:28 PM EST
After watching the latest edition of The Penske Files, we have an uncontrollable urge to want to throw some things around.
To find out why, you’ll have to watch the latest edition of TPF, featuring Ryan Blaney, who will make his Sprint Cup debut in this Saturday’s race at Kansas Speedway.
The normally mild-mannered Blaney is grilled during “Team Penske Rookie Training” on how to respond to media inquiries about the goals for his first Cup start, what he should say if Cup regulars approach him and the always gratuitous “Are you ready for your Sprint Cup debut?”
Blaney finally gets the hang of things — or shall we say he finally passes his training with just the right … uh, err, subtle response.
Check out the video below:
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 0
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 0
- Kurt Busch calls ex-girlfriend’s allegations a ‘fabrication’ 13
- Fry, Tombazis out as part of Ferrari’s ongoing restructuring 1
- Sprint to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s Cup Series after 2016 (VIDEO) 17
- NBC SportsWorld: The vision of blind NHRA crew chief Jay Blake 1