May 9, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
Today’s on-track events at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway are done, but there’s still lots of activity in and around the Brickyard.
In addition to tonight’s “Rev” charity cuisine event inside the Speedway grounds, nearby Main Street in Speedway, Indiana is hosting the “Festival on Main.” Also a charity event, the Festival is featuring, among other things, appearances from multiple Verizon IndyCar Series drivers and a celebrity dunk tank.
One of those celebrities that’s already been dunked tonight is none other than NBCSN’s own IndyCar reporter, Robin Miller – and doing the honors was none other than the reigning Indy 500 winner, Tony Kanaan.
The event not only made the 6 p.m. news in Indianapolis, but also got tweeted out by Marshall Pruett of RACER Magazine, another outlet that Miller contributes to. Pruett credited the clip itself to Benito Santos, who handles public relations for Kanaan.
You can check it out at the top. Remember, NBCSN will be part of the Month of May with Indianapolis 500 Carb Day coverage on May 23rd starting at 11 a.m. ET.
We presume that Miller will have dried out by then.
- Castroneves secures pole in IndyCar qualifying at Long Beach 1
- Hamilton eases to fourth straight pole position in Bahrain 0
- Hamilton closes out Bahrain GP practice on top 0
- INDYCAR confirms more aero kit updates coming to Long Beach 1
- Rocky Moran Jr. to replace Huertas in Coyne’s No. 18 for Long Beach 7
- Rosberg heads up Mercedes one-two in Bahrain FP2 1
- Kimi Raikkonen quickest in first practice for Bahrain GP 2