May 9, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
Today’s on-track events at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway are done, but there’s still lots of activity in and around the Brickyard.
In addition to tonight’s “Rev” charity cuisine event inside the Speedway grounds, nearby Main Street in Speedway, Indiana is hosting the “Festival on Main.” Also a charity event, the Festival is featuring, among other things, appearances from multiple Verizon IndyCar Series drivers and a celebrity dunk tank.
One of those celebrities that’s already been dunked tonight is none other than NBCSN’s own IndyCar reporter, Robin Miller – and doing the honors was none other than the reigning Indy 500 winner, Tony Kanaan.
The event not only made the 6 p.m. news in Indianapolis, but also got tweeted out by Marshall Pruett of RACER Magazine, another outlet that Miller contributes to. Pruett credited the clip itself to Benito Santos, who handles public relations for Kanaan.
You can check it out at the top. Remember, NBCSN will be part of the Month of May with Indianapolis 500 Carb Day coverage on May 23rd starting at 11 a.m. ET.
We presume that Miller will have dried out by then.
Video from NASCAR America
- Simona de Silvestro’s F1 hopes at risk due to financial problems 4
- NASCAR AMERICA: Dale Earnhardt Jr. aims for better results in Chase (VIDEO) 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 22
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3
- Jeff Gordon advances to next round of Chase with first Dover victory since 2001 6