May 9, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
F1 on NBC Sports reporter Will Buxton’s been busy getting all the news from this weekend’s Spanish Grand Prix, and he has plenty to report in the latest edition of “Paddock Pass,” NBCSN’s Original Digital Series.
In addition to Buxton, you’ll also hear from:
- Fernando Alonso of Ferrari on what it will take to get the Scuderia back on top starting in his home country of Spain.
- Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull on his new RB10 chassis for Barcelona.
- Kevin Magnussen of McLaren on his team’s recent troubles and the early lessons that he’s learned so far in his rookie run.
- Valtteri Bottas of Williams on meeting pre-season expectations after scoring in every race so far this season.
- Nico Hulkenberg of Force India on his team’s surprising early run to third in the Constructors’ Championship.
- Lewis Hamilton of Mercedes, winner of the last three Grand Prix, on how easy it can be to go the wrong direction on car setup with a complex F1 machine.
- And former IndyCar driver Simona de Silvestro on her recent Formula One test with Sauber.
You can check out the latest “Paddock Pass” in the video above.
- Chip Ganassi lobbying for IndyCar schedule changes 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar, Indy Lights Carb Day (11 a.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- IndyCar driver raises concern about design of wishbone that injured James Hinchcliffe in crash 2
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Hamilton tops quiet second Monaco GP practice 0
- Hamilton quickest in opening practice for Monaco GP 0
- James Hinchcliffe transferred out of ICU, full recovery expected 4