May 9, 2014, 3:45 AM EDT
After a three week break, Formula 1 returns this weekend with the Spanish Grand Prix, marking the start of the European season. Free Practice 1 begins at 4am ET. CLICK HERE to watch via live stream.
Lewis Hamilton arrives in Spain as the man in form after three successive victories, but he still trails Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg in the championship by four points. However, the team does enjoy a 97 point advantage over Red Bull in the constructors’, but it is perhaps too early to rule the defending champions out of the title fight just yet.
This race will see a number of teams try new parts on their cars that have been developed and worked on over the past few weeks, and it should see the pecking order get shaken up once again.
Please note that this broadcast will only be the FOM world feed, and will not have any audio from the NBCSN team. It will just be the natural sound from the track plus the team radio that is usually available.
CLICK HERE to watch via live stream. Coverage begins at 4am ET and will run until 5:30am ET.
- Bell: “Carb Day is many things to many people; mine was many jobs” 0
- Texas Motor Speedway president Eddie Gossage plans to talk with IndyCar about potential changes to cars 4
- Hamilton storms to first Monaco GP pole position 1
- Vettel fastest for Ferrari in final practice for Monaco GP 0
- Chip Ganassi lobbying for IndyCar schedule changes 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar, Indy Lights Carb Day (11 a.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- IndyCar driver raises concern about design of wishbone that injured James Hinchcliffe in crash 4