May 9, 2014, 3:45 AM EST
After a three week break, Formula 1 returns this weekend with the Spanish Grand Prix, marking the start of the European season. Free Practice 1 begins at 4am ET. CLICK HERE to watch via live stream.
Lewis Hamilton arrives in Spain as the man in form after three successive victories, but he still trails Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg in the championship by four points. However, the team does enjoy a 97 point advantage over Red Bull in the constructors’, but it is perhaps too early to rule the defending champions out of the title fight just yet.
This race will see a number of teams try new parts on their cars that have been developed and worked on over the past few weeks, and it should see the pecking order get shaken up once again.
Please note that this broadcast will only be the FOM world feed, and will not have any audio from the NBCSN team. It will just be the natural sound from the track plus the team radio that is usually available.
CLICK HERE to watch via live stream. Coverage begins at 4am ET and will run until 5:30am ET.
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 0
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Sunday 1
- F1 pre-season testing ends with Bottas fastest for Williams 1
- Lewis Hamilton explains decision to reject #1 for 2015 1
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0