May 12, 2014, 7:30 AM EDT
The F1 on NBC Sports crew of Leigh Diffey, David Hobbs and Steve Matchett break down the 2014 Spanish Grand Prix. While it was yet another 1-2 for the Mercedes AMG Petronas pair of Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg – their fourth in succession – it wasn’t necessarily as straightforward as some of the other races. The TV team discuss the radio transmissions and strategies utilized by the F1 team in the first European round of the season.
- Report: Deal for Marcos Ambrose’ return to Australia to race V8 Supercars for Roger Penske may be close 5
- MotorSportsTalk’s Predictions: Hungarian GP 0
- Alexander Rossi joins Marussia as reserve driver 2
- 2014 Hungarian Grand Prix Preview 3
- Bubba Wallace dominates to win MudSummer Classic at Eldora (updated) 3