May 12, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
The Formula One contingent will return to Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya tomorrow and Wednesday for the second in-season test of the 2014 World Championship.
F1 tire manufacturer Pirelli will work with Sauber and Toro Rosso tomorrow, and then McLaren and Force India on Wednesday. However, all 11 squads will be in attendance for the two-day session.
The driver lineups have been confirmed with seven of the teams’ reserve racers getting seat time: Sebastien Buemi (Red Bull), Charles Pic (Lotus), Stoffel Vandoorne (McLaren), Daniel Juncadella (Force India), Giedo van der Garde (Sauber), Susie Wolff (Williams), and Robin Frijns (Caterham).
Ferrari will be the only team to use a single driver for the Spain test, putting Kimi Raikkonen in the car for both days.
Additionally, Mercedes will be testing a prototype exhaust system that could provide a solution to the noise issue that’s emerged with the introduction of the new V6 power units.
Sebastien Buemi (Tuesday), Sebastian Vettel (Wednesday)
Lewis Hamilton (Tuesday), Nico Rosberg (Wednesday)
Kimi Raikkonen (Tuesday and Wednesday)
Charles Pic (Tuesday), Pastor Maldonado (Wednesday)
Jenson Button (Tuesday) Stoffel Vandoorne (Wednesday)
Nico Hulkenberg (Tuesday), Daniel Juncadella (Wednesday)
Giedo van der Garde (Tuesday), Esteban Gutierrez (Wednesday)
Jean-Eric Vergne (Tuesday), Daniil Kvyat (Wednesday)
Felipe Massa (Tuesday), Susie Wolff (Wednesday)
Max Chilton (Tuesday), Jules Bianchi (Wednesday)
Kamui Kobayashi (Tuesday), Robin Frijns (Wednesday)
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Dale Jarrett to join NASCAR coverage on NBC, NBCSN 3
- F1: Lotus releases images of its new Mercedes-powered E23 2
- NASCAR Media Tour begins today, but drivers still in idle 2
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. ponders a 24-hour NASCAR race 7
- ‘Do you get mad when your boyfriend wrecks you?’ Danica Patrick faces kids’ pressing questions 5
- Jeff Gordon to serve as NASCAR TV analyst this season 19
- Ganassi’s No. 02 Riley-Ford Scores Rolex 24 Victory 3