May 14, 2014, 11:30 AM EST
BHA/BBM with Curb-Agajanian rookie Jack Hawksworth has impressed thus far in the 2014 Verizon IndyCar Series, and has done so in a predominately navy blue car with orange trim and accents.
It’s going to be harder to miss his new livery, now adorned with a shade of light green and new primary sponsor Integrity Energee Drink. The new livery was revealed Tuesday at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, although the signage was on the car during the Grand Prix of Indianapolis weekend.
“Integrity Energee Drink has tapped into the high demand energy drinks marketplace with an exciting product designed to taste great and promote well being in the human body,” said team co-owner Bryan Herta in a release. “IndyCar provides Integrity the perfect platform to promote and launch their Energee Drink and we are proud they have joined our current partners Castrol Edge, LegalShield, Curb Records and the Collection Auto Group as primary sponsor for the balance of the season. I look forward to celebrating in Victory Lane with Energee.”
Hawksworth led a race-high 31 laps in the GP of Indy, his first laps led in IndyCar, but faded to seventh by the checkered flag. He’s also posted three top-10 qualifying efforts, including a front-row start last Saturday.
Video from NASCAR America
- Sprint Cup champ Kevin Harvick: “I’m as comfortable as I’ve ever been” 0
- Danica Patrick enters final year of contract but wants to stay at Stewart-Haas 7
- Start times for 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races 8
- Bowyer on Gordon: “You’re never good with somebody when it got that ugly” 21
- NASCAR considers unveiling 2016 rules at Sprint All-Star Race in May 2
- Kyle Busch says Toyota teams are “idiots” by not working close together 20
- Brian France: State of NASCAR is in a good place and getting better 6