May 15, 2014, 6:27 PM EDT
More classic cars were up for sale on Day 4 of the Mecum Auctions in Indianapolis including a 1969 Mach 1 Ford Mustang that sold for $35,000.
- Hamilton tops second practice in Hungary ahead of Rosberg 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Hungarian Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Hungarian GP highlights 30+ hours of motorsports coverage across NBC, NBCSN and CNBC this weekend 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for Hungarian GP 0
- Report: Deal for Marcos Ambrose’ return to Australia to race V8 Supercars for Roger Penske may be close 7