How Pippa Mann goes through a rainout: As the Stig’s Susan G. Komen awareness-raising cousin (VIDEO)
May 15, 2014, 12:49 PM EDT
At St. Petersburg, the Verizon IndyCar Series field emulated the “Ellen Selfie” during the rain delay of qualifying there.
In Indianapolis, we’ve now seen what Pippa Mann, who is driving the No. 63 Susan G. Komen Foundation entry for Dale Coyne Racing this month, does during a rain delay during Indy 500 practice.
She does her best imitation of “The Stig” – we’re going to go ahead and call her “The Stig’s Susan G. Komen awareness-raising cousin.”
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 8
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 6
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1