How Pippa Mann goes through a rainout: As the Stig’s Susan G. Komen awareness-raising cousin (VIDEO)
May 15, 2014, 12:49 PM EDT
At St. Petersburg, the Verizon IndyCar Series field emulated the “Ellen Selfie” during the rain delay of qualifying there.
In Indianapolis, we’ve now seen what Pippa Mann, who is driving the No. 63 Susan G. Komen Foundation entry for Dale Coyne Racing this month, does during a rain delay during Indy 500 practice.
She does her best imitation of “The Stig” – we’re going to go ahead and call her “The Stig’s Susan G. Komen awareness-raising cousin.”
Video from NASCAR America
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 3
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 3
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 5
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1