How Pippa Mann goes through a rainout: As the Stig’s Susan G. Komen awareness-raising cousin (VIDEO)
May 15, 2014, 12:49 PM EDT
At St. Petersburg, the Verizon IndyCar Series field emulated the “Ellen Selfie” during the rain delay of qualifying there.
In Indianapolis, we’ve now seen what Pippa Mann, who is driving the No. 63 Susan G. Komen Foundation entry for Dale Coyne Racing this month, does during a rain delay during Indy 500 practice.
She does her best imitation of “The Stig” – we’re going to go ahead and call her “The Stig’s Susan G. Komen awareness-raising cousin.”
- Ten with Townsend: Long Beach and Barber debrief 0
- NHRA: Capps storms to 2nd win of season, Funny Car points lead 1
- Relief, gratitude define the day where Newgarden finally gets first win (VIDEO) 1
- Graham Rahal can’t close deal in runner-up finish at Barber 2
- Josef Newgarden scores his first IndyCar win at Barber 12
- WATCH LIVE: Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama at 3 p.m. ET on NBCSN, Live Extra 1
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Barber (3 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0