How Pippa Mann goes through a rainout: As the Stig’s Susan G. Komen awareness-raising cousin (VIDEO)
May 15, 2014, 12:49 PM EDT
At St. Petersburg, the Verizon IndyCar Series field emulated the “Ellen Selfie” during the rain delay of qualifying there.
In Indianapolis, we’ve now seen what Pippa Mann, who is driving the No. 63 Susan G. Komen Foundation entry for Dale Coyne Racing this month, does during a rain delay during Indy 500 practice.
She does her best imitation of “The Stig” – we’re going to go ahead and call her “The Stig’s Susan G. Komen awareness-raising cousin.”
Video from NASCAR America
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN 0
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 0
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 0
- Behind the scenes: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY (VIDEO) 0
- Krista Voda to become host for NASCAR on NBC coverage next year 2
- VIDEO: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY Show, talks about F1 in the U.S. 2
- Tune-In: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY Show (PHOTOS) 1