How Pippa Mann goes through a rainout: As the Stig’s Susan G. Komen awareness-raising cousin (VIDEO)
May 15, 2014, 12:49 PM EST
At St. Petersburg, the Verizon IndyCar Series field emulated the “Ellen Selfie” during the rain delay of qualifying there.
In Indianapolis, we’ve now seen what Pippa Mann, who is driving the No. 63 Susan G. Komen Foundation entry for Dale Coyne Racing this month, does during a rain delay during Indy 500 practice.
She does her best imitation of “The Stig” – we’re going to go ahead and call her “The Stig’s Susan G. Komen awareness-raising cousin.”
Video from NASCAR America
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- WATCH: Race of Champions at 7 p.m. ET kicks off motors evening on NBCSN 0
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 1
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 0
- Kurt Busch calls ex-girlfriend’s allegations a ‘fabrication’ 16