May 15, 2014, 7:04 PM EST
When it comes to professional sports, the word GOAT typically means one of two things:
1) Anagram for “Greatest Of All-Time”
2) Slang for making a monumental mistake or error that will forever link an athlete to said mistake (i.e., Bill Buckner’s muff of a ground ball that went through his legs in the 1986 World Series).
Now there’s a third meaning, courtesy of NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Darrell “Bubba” Wallace Jr.
And this one as close to GOAT as you can get because it indeed includes a real-life goat.
Wallace is featured in a new short video that is somewhat of a takeoff of college kids pulling an all-nighter to study for a final exam.
Only in Wallace’s case, he’s pulling an all-nighter to prepare for an upcoming Truck series race.
A good chunk of the video is Wallace running a race on the NASCAR ’14 video game, with a little help and advice from his friends, including Larry McReynolds, Jeff Hammond, Danielle Trotta, Ryan Blaney, Miss Sprint Cup Madison Martin and … let’s not forget Olivia the Goat.
To get traction in the social media sphere, the little get-together is attached to the hashtag #BubbaGoatParty.
Check out the video bahhhh-low (sorry, we couldn’t avoid it — and yes, we know sheep sound almost the same way):
Video from NASCAR America
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 2
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0