May 15, 2014, 7:04 PM EDT
When it comes to professional sports, the word GOAT typically means one of two things:
1) Anagram for “Greatest Of All-Time”
2) Slang for making a monumental mistake or error that will forever link an athlete to said mistake (i.e., Bill Buckner’s muff of a ground ball that went through his legs in the 1986 World Series).
Now there’s a third meaning, courtesy of NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Darrell “Bubba” Wallace Jr.
And this one as close to GOAT as you can get because it indeed includes a real-life goat.
Wallace is featured in a new short video that is somewhat of a takeoff of college kids pulling an all-nighter to study for a final exam.
Only in Wallace’s case, he’s pulling an all-nighter to prepare for an upcoming Truck series race.
A good chunk of the video is Wallace running a race on the NASCAR ’14 video game, with a little help and advice from his friends, including Larry McReynolds, Jeff Hammond, Danielle Trotta, Ryan Blaney, Miss Sprint Cup Madison Martin and … let’s not forget Olivia the Goat.
To get traction in the social media sphere, the little get-together is attached to the hashtag #BubbaGoatParty.
Check out the video bahhhh-low (sorry, we couldn’t avoid it — and yes, we know sheep sound almost the same way):
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 (VIDEO) 0
- Ryan Hunter-Reay looks to right 2015 season by completing winning trilogy at Barber Motorsports Park 0
- As GP2 turns 10 years old, where is the Class of ’05 now? 0
- Here’s your IndyCar times for this weekend’s Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama 0
- F1: Year-on-year, Ferrari’s gains, Mercedes’ continued edge reins after four races 0
- Racing community reflects on the loss of Fox Sports’ broadcaster Steve Byrnes 8
- Sam Schmidt’s inspirational lap in SAM Project, Arrow Corvette on NBC Nightly News (VIDEO, PHOTOS) 2