May 16, 2014, 11:50 AM EDT
What better way and day to announce the latest addition to the Miss Sprint Cup lineup than Friday, the start of the two-day Sprint All-Star Race weekend at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
New Jersey resident Julianna White was announced Friday as the third member of the Miss Sprint Cup team, joining four-year veteran Kim Coon and rookie Madison Martin. White replaces Brooke Werner, who left the team recently.
A former Miss New Jersey USA, White is a 2011 graduate of The College of New Jersey, with a degree in Communication Studies. White has one older sister and 38 first cousins!
Since graduating, she has worked in Philadelphia at QVC as an in-house model.
“I am most excited to see all of the different tracks up close, learn more about their histories and meet the best fans in all of sports,” White said in a Sprint media release. “I grew up playing soccer, basketball and running track so the excitement of competition is something I have always thrived on, and it’s something I am ready to experience at the track.”
White makes her debut at CMS this weekend and will be spending time at The Sprint Experience, signing autographs and meeting fans Friday and Saturday.
She’ll also join Koon and Martin in being active on the team’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Kevin Harvick in a class of his own, dominates Atlanta NNS race 0
- WATCH LIVE: IndyCar crowns its champion tonight at Fontana 0
- Lessons learned from Dale Earnhardt death readily seen in way NASCAR has dealt with Tony Stewart tragedy 2
- Aleshin conscious following heavy accident in MAVTV 500 final practice (UPDATED, VIDEO) 4
- Kevin Harvick wins Atlanta Sprint Cup pole; Stewart qualifies 12th 1
- Castroneves secures crucial MAVTV 500 pole; Power starts P21 for IndyCar finale (VIDEO) 5
- Jeff Gordon: Last 3 races weren’t the same without Tony Stewart 4