May 16, 2014, 5:31 PM EDT
The “Smoke” hath tweeted. Tony Stewart has written his first tweet.
Ok so here it is. I'm doing my part to combat global warming because now that I'm officially tweeting, hell is freezing over!
— Tony Stewart (@TonyStewart) May 16, 2014
So Dale Earnhardt Jr. and now Tony Stewart have joined the microblogging service this year.
Dale Jr. approved.
“@TonyStewart: Ok here it is. I'm doing my part 2 combat global warming bcause now that I'm officially tweeting, hell is freezing over!” 👍👍👍
— Dale Earnhardt Jr. (@DaleJr) May 16, 2014
Question now is when Carl Edwards will join. Perhaps when he makes up his mind about his future for 2015 and beyond?
- Double points reverse Montoya’s IndyCar championship hopes (VIDEO) 6
- Scott Dixon captures Sonoma race win and 2015 IndyCar championship (VIDEO) 10
- Robin Miller pays tribute to Justin Wilson (VIDEO) 3
- WATCH LIVE: IndyCar’s championship decided in Sonoma at 1 p.m. PT, 4 ET on NBCSN 1
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Sonoma (4 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- Porsche’s no. 17 car surges to maiden WEC victory in 6 Hours of Nürburgring 2
- Audi boss Ullrich laughs off continual F1 rumors 2