May 16, 2014, 5:31 PM EDT
The “Smoke” hath tweeted. Tony Stewart has written his first tweet.
Ok so here it is. I'm doing my part to combat global warming because now that I'm officially tweeting, hell is freezing over!
— Tony Stewart (@TonyStewart) May 16, 2014
So Dale Earnhardt Jr. and now Tony Stewart have joined the microblogging service this year.
Dale Jr. approved.
“@TonyStewart: Ok here it is. I'm doing my part 2 combat global warming bcause now that I'm officially tweeting, hell is freezing over!” 👍👍👍
— Dale Earnhardt Jr. (@DaleJr) May 16, 2014
Question now is when Carl Edwards will join. Perhaps when he makes up his mind about his future for 2015 and beyond?
- WATCH LIVE: FP3 for the Monaco Grand Prix on Live Extra from 5am ET 0
- Chip Ganassi lobbying for IndyCar schedule changes 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar, Indy Lights Carb Day (11 a.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- IndyCar driver raises concern about design of wishbone that injured James Hinchcliffe in crash 4
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Hamilton tops quiet second Monaco GP practice 0
- Hamilton quickest in opening practice for Monaco GP 0