May 16, 2014, 5:31 PM EDT
The “Smoke” hath tweeted. Tony Stewart has written his first tweet.
Ok so here it is. I'm doing my part to combat global warming because now that I'm officially tweeting, hell is freezing over!
— Tony Stewart (@TonyStewart) May 16, 2014
So Dale Earnhardt Jr. and now Tony Stewart have joined the microblogging service this year.
Dale Jr. approved.
“@TonyStewart: Ok here it is. I'm doing my part 2 combat global warming bcause now that I'm officially tweeting, hell is freezing over!” 👍👍👍
— Dale Earnhardt Jr. (@DaleJr) May 16, 2014
Question now is when Carl Edwards will join. Perhaps when he makes up his mind about his future for 2015 and beyond?
Video from NASCAR America
- Bubba Wallace pays homage to NASCAR Hall of Famer Wendell Scott with encore win at Martinsville 0
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 3
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 7
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1