May 16, 2014, 5:31 PM EDT
The “Smoke” hath tweeted. Tony Stewart has written his first tweet.
Ok so here it is. I'm doing my part to combat global warming because now that I'm officially tweeting, hell is freezing over!
— Tony Stewart (@TonyStewart) May 16, 2014
So Dale Earnhardt Jr. and now Tony Stewart have joined the microblogging service this year.
Dale Jr. approved.
“@TonyStewart: Ok here it is. I'm doing my part 2 combat global warming bcause now that I'm officially tweeting, hell is freezing over!” 👍👍👍
— Dale Earnhardt Jr. (@DaleJr) May 16, 2014
Question now is when Carl Edwards will join. Perhaps when he makes up his mind about his future for 2015 and beyond?
- NHRA: Capps storms to 2nd win of season, Funny Car points lead 1
- Relief, gratitude define the day where Newgarden finally gets first win (VIDEO) 0
- Graham Rahal can’t close deal in runner-up finish at Barber 2
- Josef Newgarden scores his first IndyCar win at Barber 10
- WATCH LIVE: Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama at 3 p.m. ET on NBCSN, Live Extra 1
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Barber (3 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick victorious on debut ADAC F4 weekend 1