May 16, 2014, 5:31 PM EDT
The “Smoke” hath tweeted. Tony Stewart has written his first tweet.
Ok so here it is. I'm doing my part to combat global warming because now that I'm officially tweeting, hell is freezing over!
— Tony Stewart (@TonyStewart) May 16, 2014
So Dale Earnhardt Jr. and now Tony Stewart have joined the microblogging service this year.
Dale Jr. approved.
“@TonyStewart: Ok here it is. I'm doing my part 2 combat global warming bcause now that I'm officially tweeting, hell is freezing over!” 👍👍👍
— Dale Earnhardt Jr. (@DaleJr) May 16, 2014
Question now is when Carl Edwards will join. Perhaps when he makes up his mind about his future for 2015 and beyond?
Video from NASCAR America
- 2014 Japanese Grand Prix Preview 0
- Caterham denies future is at risk despite goods being seized 2
- Simona de Silvestro’s F1 hopes at risk due to financial problems 11
- NASCAR AMERICA: Dale Earnhardt Jr. aims for better results in Chase (VIDEO) 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 24