May 17, 2014, 10:43 PM EDT
With 60 laps down and 30 left to go, as the Sprint All-Star Race moves into the fourth and final 20-lap segment, followed by a concluding 10-lap sprint, Kasey Kahne continues to be at the front of the pack.
Kahne took over the lead near the end of the second segment and continued to be at the front of the field through the third segment.
Kevin Harvick was second after the third segment, followed by Jamie McMurray, Brad Keselowski, Matt Kenseth, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jeff Gordon, Brian Vickers and Martin Truex Jr. in 10th
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA recaps how Kahne was able at 5 p.m. ET 0
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 1
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 3
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 3