Kevin Harvick leads after fourth segment of Sprint All-Star Race; one 10-lap sprint to $1 million prize remains
May 17, 2014, 11:07 PM EST
With one final 10-lap sprint still to go, Kevin Harvick was in front of the field after the fourth and final 20-lap segment of Saturday night’s 30th annual Sprint All-Star Race at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Harvick took over the lead from Jamie McMurray midway through the fourth segment.
Kasey Kahne led at the end of the second and third segments, but then lost the lead during an early pit stop in the fourth segment.
Kahne then hit the outside retaining wall hard, dropping him to 12th after the fourth segment.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Hamilton calls second title victory “the greatest day of my life” 0
- Hamilton clinches second F1 world title by winning Abu Dhabi GP 0
- The Final Showdown: Hamilton and Rosberg prepare for one final battle in Abu Dhabi 0
- Vettel and Ricciardo to start Abu Dhabi GP from pit lane 0
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Red Bull drivers excluded from qualifying in Abu Dhabi 2
- Force India confirms Sergio Perez on multi-year deal 2