May 20, 2014, 2:34 PM EST
Following Saturday morning’s qualifying session for the Monaco Grand Prix, NBCSN will debut two new NBC Sports original series dedicated to Formula One and motorsport.
At 9:30 a.m. ET comes the premiere of “/DRIVE on NBC Sports: Monaco,” an extension of the /DRIVE online video network that, in its own words, “celebrates the culture of cars, taking our audience on the road, to the races, to the factories, to the studios — and to other places car lovers have always wanted to go, but never had the chance.”
Then at 10 a.m. ET, the F1 on NBC Sports digital series “Off The Grid” makes its first leap to television, as reporter Will Buxton and right-hand man/producer Jason Swales take you behind the scenes of the Spanish Grand Prix and into the streets of its home city of Barcelona.
The “Off The Grid” series made its online debut earlier this season with Buxton and Swales visiting Bahrain during F1 preseason testing.
And just like they did then, they’ll continue to explore local cultures and food, interact with the drivers, celebrities and fans who love them, and bring you along on an all-access ride inside the most exclusive sport in the world.
Video from NASCAR America
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 2
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 1
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 0
- Kurt Busch calls ex-girlfriend’s allegations a ‘fabrication’ 16