May 20, 2014, 2:34 PM EST
Following Saturday morning’s qualifying session for the Monaco Grand Prix, NBCSN will debut two new NBC Sports original series dedicated to Formula One and motorsport.
At 9:30 a.m. ET comes the premiere of “/DRIVE on NBC Sports: Monaco,” an extension of the /DRIVE online video network that, in its own words, “celebrates the culture of cars, taking our audience on the road, to the races, to the factories, to the studios — and to other places car lovers have always wanted to go, but never had the chance.”
Then at 10 a.m. ET, the F1 on NBC Sports digital series “Off The Grid” makes its first leap to television, as reporter Will Buxton and right-hand man/producer Jason Swales take you behind the scenes of the Spanish Grand Prix and into the streets of its home city of Barcelona.
The “Off The Grid” series made its online debut earlier this season with Buxton and Swales visiting Bahrain during F1 preseason testing.
And just like they did then, they’ll continue to explore local cultures and food, interact with the drivers, celebrities and fans who love them, and bring you along on an all-access ride inside the most exclusive sport in the world.
Video from NASCAR America
- F1 2014 Review: Stories of the Season 0
- Toro Rosso confirms Carlos Sainz Jr. for 2015 F1 season 1
- F1 2014 Driver Review: Lewis Hamilton 0
- IndyCar’s Graham Rahal, NHRA’s Courtney Force engaged 12
- Police seek cause of death of race fan found near Talladega 0
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 2