May 20, 2014, 2:34 PM EDT
Following Saturday morning’s qualifying session for the Monaco Grand Prix, NBCSN will debut two new NBC Sports original series dedicated to Formula One and motorsport.
At 9:30 a.m. ET comes the premiere of “/DRIVE on NBC Sports: Monaco,” an extension of the /DRIVE online video network that, in its own words, “celebrates the culture of cars, taking our audience on the road, to the races, to the factories, to the studios — and to other places car lovers have always wanted to go, but never had the chance.”
Then at 10 a.m. ET, the F1 on NBC Sports digital series “Off The Grid” makes its first leap to television, as reporter Will Buxton and right-hand man/producer Jason Swales take you behind the scenes of the Spanish Grand Prix and into the streets of its home city of Barcelona.
The “Off The Grid” series made its online debut earlier this season with Buxton and Swales visiting Bahrain during F1 preseason testing.
And just like they did then, they’ll continue to explore local cultures and food, interact with the drivers, celebrities and fans who love them, and bring you along on an all-access ride inside the most exclusive sport in the world.
- For Dixon, it’s likely Mid-Ohio or bust in terms of 2015 IndyCar title hopes 0
- Race Recap: Vettel draws level with Senna on all-time win list with victory in Hungary 1
- NHRA Mile-High Nationals winners: Torrence, Beckman, Morgan, Krawiec 2
- F1 grid unites to pay tribute to Jules Bianchi (VIDEO) 1
- F1 Paddock Pass: Hungarian GP post-race (VIDEO) 1
- Vettel dedicates Hungarian GP win to Jules Bianchi 2
- Vettel storms to victory in Hungary as Hamilton and Rosberg hit trouble 9