May 21, 2014, 10:40 AM EDT
Last week, Hendrick Motorsports announced its new partnership with DC Entertainment.
On Wednesday, Dale Earnhardt Jr. took the wraps off its first new car.
He’ll be Superman for the Coca-Cola 600. Or at least his car will be.
— Dale Earnhardt Jr. (@DaleJr) May 21, 2014
We could write more, but to be honest, the livery tells you all you need to know here. It’s the Superman/National Guard No. 88 this weekend in Sunday night’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 7 p.m. ET recaps Talladega 0
- Remembering racing legend Raymond Beadle: ‘Once upon a time, I was the best at what I did’ 2
- Weekend wrap: Brad Keselowski rises up to Talladega challenge 0
- The irony of a winless driver winning a title in the new Chase still exists 3
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 4
- What will NASCAR fans do now that their favorite drivers are eliminated from Chase? 9
- Brad Keselowski wins at Talladega on 2nd G-W-C attempt, advances in Chase 10