May 21, 2014, 10:40 AM EDT
Last week, Hendrick Motorsports announced its new partnership with DC Entertainment.
On Wednesday, Dale Earnhardt Jr. took the wraps off its first new car.
He’ll be Superman for the Coca-Cola 600. Or at least his car will be.
— Dale Earnhardt Jr. (@DaleJr) May 21, 2014
We could write more, but to be honest, the livery tells you all you need to know here. It’s the Superman/National Guard No. 88 this weekend in Sunday night’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Video from NASCAR America
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 3
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 7
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1