May 21, 2014, 10:40 AM EDT
Last week, Hendrick Motorsports announced its new partnership with DC Entertainment.
On Wednesday, Dale Earnhardt Jr. took the wraps off its first new car.
He’ll be Superman for the Coca-Cola 600. Or at least his car will be.
— Dale Earnhardt Jr. (@DaleJr) May 21, 2014
We could write more, but to be honest, the livery tells you all you need to know here. It’s the Superman/National Guard No. 88 this weekend in Sunday night’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Video from NASCAR America
- Caterham could miss Austin as crisis deepens at Leafield 0
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 9
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 10
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0