May 21, 2014, 10:40 AM EDT
Last week, Hendrick Motorsports announced its new partnership with DC Entertainment.
On Wednesday, Dale Earnhardt Jr. took the wraps off its first new car.
He’ll be Superman for the Coca-Cola 600. Or at least his car will be.
— Dale Earnhardt Jr. (@DaleJr) May 21, 2014
We could write more, but to be honest, the livery tells you all you need to know here. It’s the Superman/National Guard No. 88 this weekend in Sunday night’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 0
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1
- Here are your British Grand Prix air times on CNBC, NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 10
- IndyCar issues penalties and fines following MAVTV 500 at Fontana 4
- NHRA shakeup: Tom Compton retires as president, Peter Clifford named successor 6
- Ed Carpenter: driver criticism of IndyCar ‘confusing for fans’ 18