May 21, 2014, 10:40 AM EDT
Last week, Hendrick Motorsports announced its new partnership with DC Entertainment.
On Wednesday, Dale Earnhardt Jr. took the wraps off its first new car.
He’ll be Superman for the Coca-Cola 600. Or at least his car will be.
— Dale Earnhardt Jr. (@DaleJr) May 21, 2014
We could write more, but to be honest, the livery tells you all you need to know here. It’s the Superman/National Guard No. 88 this weekend in Sunday night’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- Derrick Walker reflects on IndyCar tenure and future 0
- Social Roundup: IndyCar season-ending banquet 0
- Scott Dixon awarded $1 million for fourth championship at IndyCar banquet 1
- Hulkenberg extends contract with Force India for two more years 1
- Ten with Townsend: Sonoma and 2015 IndyCar debrief 1
- Dixon’s latest title a story of consistency, comeback, typical “Ice Man” cool 0
- Double points reverse Montoya’s IndyCar championship hopes (VIDEO) 18