May 22, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
Get an exclusive inside look at what it is like to be in the car as F1 racers were allowed to practice the standing start at the end of free practice 2 in Monaco.
Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso executes a perfect practice start, and this video shows just how much preparation it takes before the getaway at the beginning of each race.
- Column: Chase Elliott’s promotion perfectly timed for NASCAR 3
- Chase Elliott will replace Jeff Gordon as No. 24 driver next season 3
- Truex’s girlfriend passes milestone in cancer recovery 0
- McLaren reveals Honda-powered MP4-30 for 2015 F1 season 1
- LeBron James’ agent involved in Darrell Wallace Jr.’s hunt for sponsorship 1
- Sponsorship woes leave Jeb Burton scrambling again for a NASCAR ride 3
- Sprint Cup champ Kevin Harvick: “I’m as comfortable as I’ve ever been” 0