May 22, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
Get an exclusive inside look at what it is like to be in the car as F1 racers were allowed to practice the standing start at the end of free practice 2 in Monaco.
Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso executes a perfect practice start, and this video shows just how much preparation it takes before the getaway at the beginning of each race.
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 3
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 4
- Maurizio Arrivabene replaces Marco Mattiacci as Ferrari team principal 4
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- Hamilton calls second title victory “the greatest day of my life” 3
- Hamilton clinches second F1 world title by winning Abu Dhabi GP 11