May 22, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Get an exclusive inside look at what it is like to be in the car as F1 racers were allowed to practice the standing start at the end of free practice 2 in Monaco.
Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso executes a perfect practice start, and this video shows just how much preparation it takes before the getaway at the beginning of each race.
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- Report: Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick set to swap crews at Stewart-Haas 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1
- Insight: Planning Andretti’s Sports Marketing promotional efforts at Miami and NOLA 1
- Remembering racing legend Raymond Beadle: ‘Once upon a time, I was the best at what I did’ 2