May 22, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
Get an exclusive inside look at what it is like to be in the car as F1 racers were allowed to practice the standing start at the end of free practice 2 in Monaco.
Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso executes a perfect practice start, and this video shows just how much preparation it takes before the getaway at the beginning of each race.
- Fernando Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix 2
- Mercedes F1: Race to Repeat: Teaser clips and preview (VIDEO) 0
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 1
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Sunday 1
- F1 pre-season testing ends with Bottas fastest for Williams 1