May 22, 2014, 3:45 AM EDT
Monaco. The jewel in the Formula 1 crown. This is the blue riband event of the season where the big spenders and high rollers come out to play. However, nothing quite beats the rush of on track action.
Unlike other races, practice takes place on Thursday, with FP1 beginning at 4am ET today.
CLICK HERE to watch via live stream. This broadcast is only available online.
After four straight wins, Lewis Hamilton is looking to make it five this weekend, and history suggests that this would give him the championship. However, having won here last year, Nico Rosberg will be eager to deny his teammate and re-take the lead of the drivers’ championship on Sunday.
As this practice session is the first with the new 2014 cars at Monaco, expect plenty of mistakes and a few nervous moments. Around these streets, errors are far more costly than anywhere else. Who will keep it out of the barriers to top FP1?
Please note that this broadcast will only be the FOM world feed, and will not have any audio from the NBCSN team. It will just be the natural sound from the track plus the team radio that is usually available.
CLICK HERE to watch via live stream. Coverage begins at 4am ET and will run until 5:30am ET.
- Aleshin conscious following heavy accident in MAVTV 500 final practice 1
- Kevin Harvick wins Atlanta Sprint Cup pole; Stewart qualifies 12th 0
- Castroneves secures crucial MAVTV 500 pole; Power starts P21 for IndyCar finale (VIDEO) 2
- Jeff Gordon: Last 3 races weren’t the same without Tony Stewart 1
- IndyCar has 500 miles to glory, through speed, dirt, tire fall off and unpredictability 0
- How NASCAR determined Tony Stewart was ready to race again 3
- Helton: Tony Stewart still eligible for Chase, but must win to get in 3