May 22, 2014, 7:45 AM EDT
After a dry first session earlier today, the clouds have rolled in and rain looks set to interrupt proceedings during second practice for the Monaco Grand Prix, which starts at 8am ET today.
CLICK HERE to watch FP2 via live stream. You can also watch on NBCSN and Live Extra.
It was business as usual for Mercedes during the first free practice session as Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg finished in first and second place respectively. However, Red Bull’s Daniel Ricciardo refused to back down despite the Silver Arrows’ pace, finishing third ahead of Ferrari’s Fernando Alonso and teammate Sebastian Vettel.
The tight nature of the circuit did catch out a number of drivers, though. Adrian Sutil’s session ended in the wall after his car over-revved at Mirabeau, whilst Esteban Gutierrez also had to park up in the sister Sauber. Max Chilton was another spinner, whilst Hamilton and Alonso had scares and were lucky not to lose control.
Who will beat the weather and win out in FP2, though? Join Leigh Diffey, Steve Matchett, David Hobbs and Will Buxton from 8am ET live on NBCSN and Live Extra to find out. CLICK HERE to watch via live stream.
- Graham Rahal’s Fontana win was long overdue, and a long time coming 0
- Report: Roger Penske intends to keep his ‘four aces’ in IndyCar 0
- Mario Andretti gets Jay Leno up to speed — and then some 1
- NHRA: Antron Brown looks to make Top Fuel fireworks this weekend 1
- MAVTV 500: Despite being nerve-racking to crazy, drivers glad safety won out 2
- WATCH: IndyCar’s frantic, thrilling MAVTV 500 to re-air at midnight ET on NBCSN 6
- Nelson Piquet Jr crowned first ever FIA Formula E champion in thrilling London finale 1