May 23, 2014, 4:00 AM EDT
To mark motorsports’ busiest race weekend of the year, NBCSN will keep you abreast of all the action Friday, Saturday and of course, Sunday, which features three of the biggest races in their respective series: Formula One’s Monaco Grand Prix, IndyCar’s Indianapolis 500 and NASCAR’s Coca-Cola 600.
While you can check out the overall week’s schedule, we’re making it a bit easier for you to give you the highlights of each individual day leading up to Sunday.
Here’s Friday’s schedule. Now grab a snack and cold drink, pull up your favorite chair and indulge your appetite for racing – and lots of it:
- Montoya fastest on opening day of Indianapolis 500 practice 0
- Indy 500 refresher running, RoP gets underway today at IMS 0
- Chevrolet reveals its super speedway aero kit 2
- ARCA driver Brad Smith recovering from ankle surgery after Talladega wreck 0
- 21 years after his death, the legacy of Ayrton Senna burns as brightly as ever 2
- Honda reveals its super speedway aero kit Thursday at IMS (VIDEO) 9
- Ed Carpenter talks Newgarden’s win and preparing for superspeedway aero kit at Indy 4