May 23, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
In a clip from the latest episode of Off The Grid, Will Buxton explains the extraordinary motor homes the Formula 1 teams have for their drivers and staff. For example, Red Bull’s motor home is three stories and has a pool. These homes turn into trucks just hours after each race and are driven back to team headquarters each week.
You can watch the complete episode of Off The Grid this Saturday morning at 10am ET on NBCSN. For full details on NBC Sports’ motorsports programming this weekend, click here.
- NASCAR AMERICA: One Sprint Cup title not enough for Brad Keselowski (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar’s Mikhail Aleshin released from Indianapolis hospital 0
- DA will submit evidence from Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. case to grand jury 12
- Renault’s Taffin: Fuel consumption could well be an issue in Singapore 1
- Jeff Gordon makes strong ‘Drive For Five’ start, also has high praise for Kyle Larson in Chase opener 2
- Keselowski surges between Harvick, Larson to win Chase opener at Chicagoland 0
- For 16 Sprint Cup drivers, the time is here: ready, set, Chase 0