May 23, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
In a clip from the latest episode of Off The Grid, Will Buxton explains the extraordinary motor homes the Formula 1 teams have for their drivers and staff. For example, Red Bull’s motor home is three stories and has a pool. These homes turn into trucks just hours after each race and are driven back to team headquarters each week.
You can watch the complete episode of Off The Grid this Saturday morning at 10am ET on NBCSN. For full details on NBC Sports’ motorsports programming this weekend, click here.
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Barber (3 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick victorious on debut ADAC F4 weekend 1
- IndyCar beats the rain, Castroneves, Penske beats the field in Barber qualifying (VIDEO) 2
- WSR: Rowland wins Formula Renault 3.5 season-opener at Motorland Aragon 0
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 (VIDEO) 0
- Ryan Hunter-Reay looks to right 2015 season by completing winning trilogy at Barber Motorsports Park 0
- As GP2 turns 10 years old, where is the Class of ’05 now? 0