May 23, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
In a clip from the latest episode of Off The Grid, Will Buxton explains the extraordinary motor homes the Formula 1 teams have for their drivers and staff. For example, Red Bull’s motor home is three stories and has a pool. These homes turn into trucks just hours after each race and are driven back to team headquarters each week.
You can watch the complete episode of Off The Grid this Saturday morning at 10am ET on NBCSN. For full details on NBC Sports’ motorsports programming this weekend, click here.
- Report: Cleveland out for 2016 IndyCar schedule, still possible for future 0
- It’s not the years, but the mileage for Scott Dixon going into 250th start 0
- CFH Racing looks to turn things around once again at Milwaukee 0
- Welcome back, Wilson: Englishman back with Andretti for rest of 2015 1
- DiZinno: Daytona fence crash ripple effect could extend to other motorsports 8
- Ten with Townsend: Red Bull GRC 4 races in, post-MCAS New River 0
- Smiling Through the Rain: Silverstone proved that it isn’t all doom and gloom in F1 2