May 23, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
In a clip from the latest episode of Off The Grid, Mercedes managing director Andy Cowell describes the changes that the German team has made to ensure their cars are in top form in 2014.
You can watch the complete episode of Off The Grid this Saturday morning at 10am ET on NBCSN. For full details on NBC Sports’ motorsports programming this weekend, click here.
- Vettel fastest for Ferrari on day one of Jerez test 3
- Red Bull RB11 launched in camouflage testing livery 4
- Jimmie Johnson likes new Chase format, but misses the one that brought him six championships 4
- Toro Rosso reveals STR10 ahead of Jerez test 1
- Long: Journey for Wendell Scott’s family ends with a kiss (VIDEO) 0
- Elliott, Lorenzen, White, Scott, and Weatherly enter NASCAR Hall of Fame (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0