May 23, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
In a clip from the latest episode of Off The Grid, Mercedes managing director Andy Cowell describes the changes that the German team has made to ensure their cars are in top form in 2014.
You can watch the complete episode of Off The Grid this Saturday morning at 10am ET on NBCSN. For full details on NBC Sports’ motorsports programming this weekend, click here.
- Kurt Busch calls ex-girlfriend’s allegations a ‘fabrication’ 6
- Fry, Tombazis out as part of Ferrari’s ongoing restructuring 1
- Sprint to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s Cup Series after 2016 (VIDEO) 17
- NBC SportsWorld: The vision of blind NHRA crew chief Jay Blake 1
- Rutledge Wood joins NBC Sports Group’s NASCAR and motors coverage 6
- NASCAR expands Sprint Unlimited field to include Chase drivers 3
- Health issues to sideline Brian Vickers for early part of 2015 Sprint Cup season 5