May 23, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
In a clip from the latest episode of Off The Grid, Mercedes managing director Andy Cowell describes the changes that the German team has made to ensure their cars are in top form in 2014.
You can watch the complete episode of Off The Grid this Saturday morning at 10am ET on NBCSN. For full details on NBC Sports’ motorsports programming this weekend, click here.
- Munoz wins rain-shortened first race in Detroit 1
- Action Express wins; safety worker taken to hospital in TUDOR race at Detroit 0
- The week that was for Juan Pablo Montoya 0
- Power wins Verizon P1 Award in Detroit with new track record 1
- Preview: Detroit’s doubleheader a crucial weekend for IndyCar championship 0
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 2
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 7