May 23, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
Friday was a big day of preparation and practice for Formula One’s Monaco Grand Prix and IndyCar’s Indianapolis 500, both to be held on Sunday.
As we move on into Saturday, the motorsports world continues to build towards Sunday’s crescendo of the F1 race, the Indy 500 and to top things off at night, the longest and most grueling race on the Sprint Cup schedule, NASCAR’s Coca-Cola 600 in Charlotte, N.C.
To mark motorsports’ busiest race weekend of the year, we here at MotorSportsTalk will keep you abreast of all the action Saturday and Sunday on both NBC and NBCSN with the massive programming grid below, a great reference for you to check out what to watch.
Make sure you keep the DVR or VCR at the ready because whatever you can’t watch live or at the same time, you can always record and play back later.
While you can check out the overall week’s schedule, we’re making it a bit easier for you to give you the highlights of each individual day leading up to Sunday.
Here’s Saturday’s and Sunday’s schedule, just in case you want to plan ahead. Now get ready to fire up the grill, grab a cold beverage and indulge yourself in even more racing — and lots of it:
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1
- Insight: Planning Andretti’s Sports Marketing promotional efforts at Miami and NOLA 0
- Remembering racing legend Raymond Beadle: ‘Once upon a time, I was the best at what I did’ 2
- Weekend wrap: Brad Keselowski rises up to Talladega challenge 0
- The irony of a winless driver winning a title in the new Chase still exists 3
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 4