May 23, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
A jam-packed Carb Day for the 98th Running of the Indianapolis 500 is set to get started in half an hour here at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
You can catch it live on NBCSN or you can CLICK HERE at 11 a.m. ET for streaming coverage on NBC Sports Live Extra for your online and mobile devices.
The action begins with a final, one-hour Verizon IndyCar Series practice session for Sunday’s Greatest Spectacle in Racing.
That will be followed by the Indy Lights’ Freedom 100 race at 12:30 p.m. ET, and then at 2 p.m. ET, the ‘500’ pit crews will enter the spotlight and compete in the Tag Heuer Pit Stop Competition.
So if you can’t make it to a TV this morning, CLICK HERE at 11 a.m. ET to enjoy NBCSN’s Carb Day coverage from the Racing Capitol of the World.
- Chip Ganassi lobbying for IndyCar schedule changes 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar, Indy Lights Carb Day (11 a.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- IndyCar driver raises concern about design of wishbone that injured James Hinchcliffe in crash 3
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Hamilton tops quiet second Monaco GP practice 0
- Hamilton quickest in opening practice for Monaco GP 0
- James Hinchcliffe transferred out of ICU, full recovery expected 4