May 23, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
A jam-packed Carb Day for the 98th Running of the Indianapolis 500 is set to get started in half an hour here at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
You can catch it live on NBCSN or you can CLICK HERE at 11 a.m. ET for streaming coverage on NBC Sports Live Extra for your online and mobile devices.
The action begins with a final, one-hour Verizon IndyCar Series practice session for Sunday’s Greatest Spectacle in Racing.
That will be followed by the Indy Lights’ Freedom 100 race at 12:30 p.m. ET, and then at 2 p.m. ET, the ‘500’ pit crews will enter the spotlight and compete in the Tag Heuer Pit Stop Competition.
So if you can’t make it to a TV this morning, CLICK HERE at 11 a.m. ET to enjoy NBCSN’s Carb Day coverage from the Racing Capitol of the World.
- DiZinno: Daytona fence crash ripple effect could extend to other motorsports 4
- Ten with Townsend: Red Bull GRC 4 races in, post-MCAS New River 0
- Smiling Through the Rain: Silverstone proved that it isn’t all doom and gloom in F1 2
- NHRA: Anderson wins 4th of ’15, Stoffer over Sampey in 3rd all-female final in NHRA history; Kalitta, Beckman also win 2
- Ken Block seizes opportunity, wins Red Bull GRC at MCAS New River 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: British Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 0
- Emotional Hamilton tears up on last lap of British GP, thanks fans for support en route to win 1