May 23, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
A jam-packed Carb Day for the 98th Running of the Indianapolis 500 is set to get started in half an hour here at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
You can catch it live on NBCSN or you can CLICK HERE at 11 a.m. ET for streaming coverage on NBC Sports Live Extra for your online and mobile devices.
The action begins with a final, one-hour Verizon IndyCar Series practice session for Sunday’s Greatest Spectacle in Racing.
That will be followed by the Indy Lights’ Freedom 100 race at 12:30 p.m. ET, and then at 2 p.m. ET, the ‘500’ pit crews will enter the spotlight and compete in the Tag Heuer Pit Stop Competition.
So if you can’t make it to a TV this morning, CLICK HERE at 11 a.m. ET to enjoy NBCSN’s Carb Day coverage from the Racing Capitol of the World.
- One spectator killed, others injured, at VLN Endurance event in Germany 0
- Hamilton delighted after claiming 40th career pole (VIDEO) 0
- Hamilton tames wet conditions to grab pole in Malaysia 0
- Rosberg closes out Malaysian GP practice fastest 0
- NHRA: Rain washes out Friday’s first two rounds of qualifying four 4-Wide Nationals 2
- The Equalization Conundrum: Should F1 put sport to one side in favor of ‘the show’? 5
- Practice setbacks leave Hamilton “quite a bit off” in Malaysia (VIDEO) 2