May 23, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
A jam-packed Carb Day for the 98th Running of the Indianapolis 500 is set to get started in half an hour here at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
You can catch it live on NBCSN or you can CLICK HERE at 11 a.m. ET for streaming coverage on NBC Sports Live Extra for your online and mobile devices.
The action begins with a final, one-hour Verizon IndyCar Series practice session for Sunday’s Greatest Spectacle in Racing.
That will be followed by the Indy Lights’ Freedom 100 race at 12:30 p.m. ET, and then at 2 p.m. ET, the ‘500’ pit crews will enter the spotlight and compete in the Tag Heuer Pit Stop Competition.
So if you can’t make it to a TV this morning, CLICK HERE at 11 a.m. ET to enjoy NBCSN’s Carb Day coverage from the Racing Capitol of the World.
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 (VIDEO) 0
- Ryan Hunter-Reay looks to right 2015 season by completing winning trilogy at Barber Motorsports Park 0
- As GP2 turns 10 years old, where is the Class of ’05 now? 0
- Here’s your IndyCar times for this weekend’s Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama 0
- F1: Year-on-year, Ferrari’s gains, Mercedes’ continued edge reins after four races 0
- Racing community reflects on the loss of Fox Sports’ broadcaster Steve Byrnes 8
- Sam Schmidt’s inspirational lap in SAM Project, Arrow Corvette on NBC Nightly News (VIDEO, PHOTOS) 2