May 23, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
A jam-packed Carb Day for the 98th Running of the Indianapolis 500 is set to get started in half an hour here at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
You can catch it live on NBCSN or you can CLICK HERE at 11 a.m. ET for streaming coverage on NBC Sports Live Extra for your online and mobile devices.
The action begins with a final, one-hour Verizon IndyCar Series practice session for Sunday’s Greatest Spectacle in Racing.
That will be followed by the Indy Lights’ Freedom 100 race at 12:30 p.m. ET, and then at 2 p.m. ET, the ‘500’ pit crews will enter the spotlight and compete in the Tag Heuer Pit Stop Competition.
So if you can’t make it to a TV this morning, CLICK HERE at 11 a.m. ET to enjoy NBCSN’s Carb Day coverage from the Racing Capitol of the World.
Video from NASCAR America
- IndyCar’s Graham Rahal, NHRA’s Courtney Force engaged 3
- Police seek cause of death of race fan found near Talladega 0
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 1
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 5
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 6
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0