May 24, 2014, 9:22 PM EDT
View several videos from today’s Indianapolis 500 Festival Parade featuring the stars of the 98th running.
Defending Indianapolis 500 champion Tony Kanaan talks about the parade and getting ready for the race.
Our NBCSN analyst, Townsend Bell, talks about coming back for another race.
Pippa Mann, the only female driver in Sunday’s Indy 500, talks about racing to support breast cancer awareness.
Polesitter Ed Carpenter describes his race day preparation.
Three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Helio Castroneves enjoys the week’s festivities.
U.S. Olympians Gracie Gold, Nick Goepper and Steve Langton join in on the festivities of the Indy 500 Parade.
- IndyCar beats the rain, Castroneves, Penske beats the field in Barber qualifying 0
- WATCH: IndyCar qualifying from Barber at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 (VIDEO) 0
- Ryan Hunter-Reay looks to right 2015 season by completing winning trilogy at Barber Motorsports Park 0
- As GP2 turns 10 years old, where is the Class of ’05 now? 0
- Here’s your IndyCar times for this weekend’s Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama 0
- F1: Year-on-year, Ferrari’s gains, Mercedes’ continued edge reins after four races 1