May 24, 2014, 9:22 PM EDT
View several videos from today’s Indianapolis 500 Festival Parade featuring the stars of the 98th running.
Defending Indianapolis 500 champion Tony Kanaan talks about the parade and getting ready for the race.
Our NBCSN analyst, Townsend Bell, talks about coming back for another race.
Pippa Mann, the only female driver in Sunday’s Indy 500, talks about racing to support breast cancer awareness.
Polesitter Ed Carpenter describes his race day preparation.
Three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Helio Castroneves enjoys the week’s festivities.
U.S. Olympians Gracie Gold, Nick Goepper and Steve Langton join in on the festivities of the Indy 500 Parade.
- BREAKING NEWS — NHRA: Tom Compton retires as president, Peter Clifford named successor 1
- Ed Carpenter: driver criticism of IndyCar ‘confusing for fans’ 3
- Hawksworth: “I wouldn’t say it was crazy; it was exciting” 2
- Graham Rahal’s Fontana win was long overdue, and a long time coming 0
- Report: Roger Penske intends to keep his ‘four aces’ in IndyCar 0
- Mario Andretti gets Jay Leno up to speed — and then some 1
- NHRA: Antron Brown looks to make Top Fuel fireworks this weekend 1