May 24, 2014, 9:22 PM EDT
View several videos from today’s Indianapolis 500 Festival Parade featuring the stars of the 98th running.
Defending Indianapolis 500 champion Tony Kanaan talks about the parade and getting ready for the race.
Our NBCSN analyst, Townsend Bell, talks about coming back for another race.
Pippa Mann, the only female driver in Sunday’s Indy 500, talks about racing to support breast cancer awareness.
Polesitter Ed Carpenter describes his race day preparation.
Three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Helio Castroneves enjoys the week’s festivities.
U.S. Olympians Gracie Gold, Nick Goepper and Steve Langton join in on the festivities of the Indy 500 Parade.
Video from NASCAR America
- Rosberg reflects on a tough day in Singapore (VIDEO) 1
- Reports: 2015 Sprint Cup rules package expected to be released on Tuesday 0
- Hamilton rules in Singapore to re-take championship lead as Rosberg retires 0
- Rosberg forced to retire in Singapore after electrical glitch 0
- Brendan Gaughan takes lead with 6 laps to go, wins Nationwide at Kentucky 0
- 16-year-old Cole Custer becomes youngest-ever winner of NASCAR national series race 1
- F1 Qualifying Analysis: Missed opportunities allow Hamilton to rule again 0