May 24, 2014, 9:22 PM EDT
View several videos from today’s Indianapolis 500 Festival Parade featuring the stars of the 98th running.
Defending Indianapolis 500 champion Tony Kanaan talks about the parade and getting ready for the race.
Our NBCSN analyst, Townsend Bell, talks about coming back for another race.
Pippa Mann, the only female driver in Sunday’s Indy 500, talks about racing to support breast cancer awareness.
Polesitter Ed Carpenter describes his race day preparation.
Three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Helio Castroneves enjoys the week’s festivities.
U.S. Olympians Gracie Gold, Nick Goepper and Steve Langton join in on the festivities of the Indy 500 Parade.
Video from NASCAR America
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 1
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 2
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 3
- Behind the scenes: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY (VIDEO) 0
- Krista Voda to become host for NASCAR on NBC coverage next year 2