May 24, 2014, 9:22 PM EDT
View several videos from today’s Indianapolis 500 Festival Parade featuring the stars of the 98th running.
Defending Indianapolis 500 champion Tony Kanaan talks about the parade and getting ready for the race.
Our NBCSN analyst, Townsend Bell, talks about coming back for another race.
Pippa Mann, the only female driver in Sunday’s Indy 500, talks about racing to support breast cancer awareness.
Polesitter Ed Carpenter describes his race day preparation.
Three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Helio Castroneves enjoys the week’s festivities.
U.S. Olympians Gracie Gold, Nick Goepper and Steve Langton join in on the festivities of the Indy 500 Parade.
- It’s “never-say-die” for Graham Rahal with three races left 0
- Paralyzed driver Michael Johnson returning to track in Pro Mazda 0
- Simon Pagenaud ‘agonizingly close’ to wins at Mid-Ohio, not to success in 2015 0
- With three races left, who could still win in IndyCar, season 2015? 1
- Marcos Ambrose looks to salvage lost season in V8 Supercars, has had no issues ‘moving on’ from NASCAR 6
- NHRA: Big changes coming to Pro Stock this weekend, next season 20
- Report: Alex Zanardi keen to make Indianapolis 500 debut 7