May 24, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
Like a little kid anticipating what presents he or she will find under the tree on Christmas morning, the waiting and anticipation for the biggest day each year in motorsports is finally over.
If you’re a race fan, it doesn’t get much better than this as you’ll get more than your fill with three of the biggest races of the year on Sunday.
The day is kicked off by Formula One’s Monaco Grand Prix, followed by the Greatest Spectacle in Racing – otherwise known as the Indianapolis 500 – and then capped off in the evening with NASCAR’s longest and most grueling race of the year, the Coca-Cola 600.
Will Lewis Hamilton be able to win his fifth Monaco Grand Prix in a row?
How will Kurt Busch fare in his bid to become the first driver in a decade to attempt the proverbial “Double,” racing in the Indy 500, hopping a plane afterward and then climbing into his stock car for the Coca-Cola 600 a few hours later?
For your convenience, here’s a list of all the events you can find on NBC and NBCSN on Sunday (as well as Monday).
We hope you’ve been in training, because it’ll be a long day not only for the drivers, but also for you and your fellow fans. Enjoy!
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- NHRA to go ahead with Topeka race May 22-24, despite City Council vote against racetrack purchase 1
- New McLaren Honda livery revealed 1
- Q&A: IMS President Doug Boles heading into 2015 Month of May, 2016 planning 0
- Indiana native Bryan Clauson ready for special Indy 500 return 5
- On eve of 300th IndyCar start, Helio Castroneves eyes record-tying fourth Indy 500 win 3
- Alex Tagliani to drive 3rd AJ Foyt car in Indy 500, will pay tribute to Dan Gurney 3
- NHRA legend John Force turns 66, not slowing down any time soon 2