May 24, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
Like a little kid anticipating what presents he or she will find under the tree on Christmas morning, the waiting and anticipation for the biggest day each year in motorsports is finally over.
If you’re a race fan, it doesn’t get much better than this as you’ll get more than your fill with three of the biggest races of the year on Sunday.
The day is kicked off by Formula One’s Monaco Grand Prix, followed by the Greatest Spectacle in Racing – otherwise known as the Indianapolis 500 – and then capped off in the evening with NASCAR’s longest and most grueling race of the year, the Coca-Cola 600.
Will Lewis Hamilton be able to win his fifth Monaco Grand Prix in a row?
How will Kurt Busch fare in his bid to become the first driver in a decade to attempt the proverbial “Double,” racing in the Indy 500, hopping a plane afterward and then climbing into his stock car for the Coca-Cola 600 a few hours later?
For your convenience, here’s a list of all the events you can find on NBC and NBCSN on Sunday (as well as Monday).
We hope you’ve been in training, because it’ll be a long day not only for the drivers, but also for you and your fellow fans. Enjoy!
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Red Bull drivers excluded from qualifying in Abu Dhabi 1
- Force India confirms Sergio Perez on multi-year deal 1
- Nico Rosberg rallies to pole position in Abu Dhabi 0
- Rosberg closes out Abu Dhabi practice fastest 1
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Jimmie Johnson: Kevin Harvick winning Sprint Cup title was “the right thing” 21