May 24, 2014, 4:45 AM EDT
After a rest day on Friday, the 22 Formula 1 cars burst back into life in Monaco this morning with the final practice session ahead of qualifying later today.
Lewis Hamilton will be looking to pick up where he left off on Thursday after finishing fastest in the dry, but with teammate Nico Rosberg and the Red Bull duo of Daniel Ricciardo and Sebastian Vettel looming, he could face a fight in Monaco.
A rain-interrupted second practice session on Thursday afternoon left us with more questions than answers, but Ferrari will have been pleased with the result as Fernando Alonso finished fastest on a drying track. However, teammate Kimi Raikkonen was less forunate, encountering a gearbox failure.
On rest day in Monaco, the drivers spent some time with their fans and enjoyed a rare few hours off in the paddock. However, they will have to quickly get back in the zone for practice and qualifying today.
Please note that this broadcast will only be the FOM world feed, and will not have any audio from the NBCSN team. It will just be the natural sound from the track plus the team radio that is usually available.
- Hamilton storms to home pole position at British GP 0
- Hamilton closes out British GP practice fastest 0
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 9
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 1