May 24, 2014, 4:02 PM EDT
Get ready – the first four motos of the 2014 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship are about to come to you back-to-back-to-back-to-back. Here’s the schedule for today’s racing.
4pm ET: 450 Moto 1
5pm ET: 250 Moto 1
6pm ET: 450 Moto 2
7pm ET: 250 Moto 2
In t he 450 Class, Ryan Dungey and James Stewart are both looking to kick their season off with victories and take a step towards a championship. In the 250 Class, a deep field of contenders will include Christophe Pourcel – the top qualifier in practice. This will be Pourcel’s first race in the 250 Class since 2010, but he is looking to take the early points lead by winning at Glen Helen.
- Report: Toto Wolff speaks out against F1′s double points finale 4
- IndyCar: Toronto weekend analysis, musings and observations 0
- NASCAR’s Brian France on RTA’s formation: “We didn’t think it was necessary” 13
- Eldora and Indy putting a lot on Tony Stewart’s plate 0
- Todd Gilliland, 14, outdistances father David, grandfather Butch in first time they’ve all raced together 0