May 24, 2014, 4:02 PM EDT
Get ready – the first four motos of the 2014 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship are about to come to you back-to-back-to-back-to-back. Here’s the schedule for today’s racing.
4pm ET: 450 Moto 1
5pm ET: 250 Moto 1
6pm ET: 450 Moto 2
7pm ET: 250 Moto 2
In t he 450 Class, Ryan Dungey and James Stewart are both looking to kick their season off with victories and take a step towards a championship. In the 250 Class, a deep field of contenders will include Christophe Pourcel – the top qualifier in practice. This will be Pourcel’s first race in the 250 Class since 2010, but he is looking to take the early points lead by winning at Glen Helen.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 9
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1