May 24, 2014, 4:02 PM EDT
Get ready – the first four motos of the 2014 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship are about to come to you back-to-back-to-back-to-back. Here’s the schedule for today’s racing.
4pm ET: 450 Moto 1
5pm ET: 250 Moto 1
6pm ET: 450 Moto 2
7pm ET: 250 Moto 2
In t he 450 Class, Ryan Dungey and James Stewart are both looking to kick their season off with victories and take a step towards a championship. In the 250 Class, a deep field of contenders will include Christophe Pourcel – the top qualifier in practice. This will be Pourcel’s first race in the 250 Class since 2010, but he is looking to take the early points lead by winning at Glen Helen.
Video from NASCAR America
- Rosberg reflects on a tough day in Singapore (VIDEO) 1
- Reports: 2015 Sprint Cup rules package expected to be released on Tuesday 0
- Hamilton rules in Singapore to re-take championship lead as Rosberg retires 0
- Rosberg forced to retire in Singapore after electrical glitch 0
- Brendan Gaughan takes lead with 6 laps to go, wins Nationwide at Kentucky 0
- 16-year-old Cole Custer becomes youngest-ever winner of NASCAR national series race 1
- F1 Qualifying Analysis: Missed opportunities allow Hamilton to rule again 0