May 24, 2014, 4:02 PM EDT
Get ready – the first four motos of the 2014 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship are about to come to you back-to-back-to-back-to-back. Here’s the schedule for today’s racing.
4pm ET: 450 Moto 1
5pm ET: 250 Moto 1
6pm ET: 450 Moto 2
7pm ET: 250 Moto 2
In t he 450 Class, Ryan Dungey and James Stewart are both looking to kick their season off with victories and take a step towards a championship. In the 250 Class, a deep field of contenders will include Christophe Pourcel – the top qualifier in practice. This will be Pourcel’s first race in the 250 Class since 2010, but he is looking to take the early points lead by winning at Glen Helen.
- Derrick Walker reflects on IndyCar tenure and future 0
- Social Roundup: IndyCar season-ending banquet 0
- Scott Dixon awarded $1 million for fourth championship at IndyCar banquet 1
- Hulkenberg extends contract with Force India for two more years 1
- Ten with Townsend: Sonoma and 2015 IndyCar debrief 1
- Dixon’s latest title a story of consistency, comeback, typical “Ice Man” cool 0
- Double points reverse Montoya’s IndyCar championship hopes (VIDEO) 17