May 24, 2014, 4:02 PM EDT
Get ready – the first four motos of the 2014 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship are about to come to you back-to-back-to-back-to-back. Here’s the schedule for today’s racing.
4pm ET: 450 Moto 1
5pm ET: 250 Moto 1
6pm ET: 450 Moto 2
7pm ET: 250 Moto 2
In t he 450 Class, Ryan Dungey and James Stewart are both looking to kick their season off with victories and take a step towards a championship. In the 250 Class, a deep field of contenders will include Christophe Pourcel – the top qualifier in practice. This will be Pourcel’s first race in the 250 Class since 2010, but he is looking to take the early points lead by winning at Glen Helen.
Video from NASCAR America
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 0
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 0
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 0
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 1
- Still searching: Castroneves finishes 14th, falls short of IndyCar title (VIDEO) 1
- Will Power claims 2014 IndyCar title as Tony Kanaan ties season win record in Fontana 1
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. on Tony Stewart’s return to racing: ‘I’m sure that’s where he wants to be’ 0