May 25, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
Monaco is the jewel in the Formula 1 crown, and the playground of the rich and famous. As a result, it’s not exactly cheap to go and watch the racing there. In this video, you can see how much it costs to spend a luxurious weekend in Monte Carlo for the Monaco Grand Prix.
- Ten with Townsend: Toronto debrief 0
- Denny Hamlin’s team hit with big penalties after Brickyard infraction 4
- High 5: Chip Ganassi Racing’s win streak at Mid-Ohio (VIDEO) 0
- Chase-eligible teams – but not drivers – allowed at Homestead tire test 4
- Q&A: Kevin Healy on Milwaukee IndyFest activation heading into Wisconsin State Fair 2