May 25, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
Monaco is the jewel in the Formula 1 crown, and the playground of the rich and famous. As a result, it’s not exactly cheap to go and watch the racing there. In this video, you can see how much it costs to spend a luxurious weekend in Monte Carlo for the Monaco Grand Prix.
- Report: Toto Wolff speaks out against F1′s double points finale 4
- IndyCar: Toronto weekend analysis, musings and observations 0
- NASCAR’s Brian France on RTA’s formation: “We didn’t think it was necessary” 12
- Eldora and Indy putting a lot on Tony Stewart’s plate 0
- Todd Gilliland, 14, outdistances father David, grandfather Butch in first time they’ve all raced together 0