May 26, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
This weekend is the grandest on the motorsports world stage, and NASCAR AMERICA wrapped it up on Monday.
First up, Carolyn Manno and Kyle Petty discuss Kurt Busch‘s trouble in the Coca-Cola 600 as he was unable to complete the race, but did take sixth in the Indy 500. For Busch, he was the first driver to attempt to do the Memorial Day Double in 10 years, since Robby Gordon in 2004.
Then, Manno and Petty discuss Jimmie Johnson‘s fourth win at the Coca-Cola 600 and how important it was for him to get his first win of the season. With the win, Johnson is the 10th different driver to score a victory in 2014.
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 0
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 1
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 2
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5
- Vettel claims shock win for Ferrari in Malaysia as Mercedes pays for strategy mistake 9
- NHRA: C. Force, Todd, McGaha and Arana Jr. qualify No. 1 for 4-Wide Nationals eliminations 0
- Teaser clip: F1 on NBC’s “Off the Grid” hits Mexico (VIDEO) 1