May 26, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
This weekend is the grandest on the motorsports world stage, and NASCAR AMERICA wrapped it up on Monday.
First up, Carolyn Manno and Kyle Petty discuss Kurt Busch‘s trouble in the Coca-Cola 600 as he was unable to complete the race, but did take sixth in the Indy 500. For Busch, he was the first driver to attempt to do the Memorial Day Double in 10 years, since Robby Gordon in 2004.
Then, Manno and Petty discuss Jimmie Johnson‘s fourth win at the Coca-Cola 600 and how important it was for him to get his first win of the season. With the win, Johnson is the 10th different driver to score a victory in 2014.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR schedule reveals some potential 2015 IndyCar schedule hints; Texas IndyCar returns 1
- Kevin Harvick riled at Tony Stewart portrayal in Kevin Ward Jr. tragedy 70
- Like a good stew, 2015 Sprint Cup schedule and new Chase format need time to simmer for best taste 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: How did the 2015 schedule come together? (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR announces 2015 Sprint Cup, Nationwide, and Truck Series schedules (VIDEO) 4
- FIA won’t punish Nico Rosberg after Belgian GP incident with Lewis Hamilton 10
- Will Power once again in position for IndyCar title – but this time feels different 1