May 26, 2014, 5:45 PM EST
This weekend is the grandest on the motorsports world stage, and NASCAR AMERICA wrapped it up on Monday.
First up, Carolyn Manno and Kyle Petty discuss Kurt Busch‘s trouble in the Coca-Cola 600 as he was unable to complete the race, but did take sixth in the Indy 500. For Busch, he was the first driver to attempt to do the Memorial Day Double in 10 years, since Robby Gordon in 2004.
Then, Manno and Petty discuss Jimmie Johnson‘s fourth win at the Coca-Cola 600 and how important it was for him to get his first win of the season. With the win, Johnson is the 10th different driver to score a victory in 2014.
Video from NASCAR America
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 1
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 1