May 26, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
This weekend is the grandest on the motorsports world stage, and NASCAR AMERICA wrapped it up on Monday.
First up, Carolyn Manno and Kyle Petty discuss Kurt Busch‘s trouble in the Coca-Cola 600 as he was unable to complete the race, but did take sixth in the Indy 500. For Busch, he was the first driver to attempt to do the Memorial Day Double in 10 years, since Robby Gordon in 2004.
Then, Manno and Petty discuss Jimmie Johnson‘s fourth win at the Coca-Cola 600 and how important it was for him to get his first win of the season. With the win, Johnson is the 10th different driver to score a victory in 2014.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: One Sprint Cup title not enough for Brad Keselowski (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar’s Mikhail Aleshin released from Indianapolis hospital 0
- DA will submit evidence from Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. case to grand jury 12
- Renault’s Taffin: Fuel consumption could well be an issue in Singapore 1
- Jeff Gordon makes strong ‘Drive For Five’ start, also has high praise for Kyle Larson in Chase opener 2
- Keselowski surges between Harvick, Larson to win Chase opener at Chicagoland 0
- For 16 Sprint Cup drivers, the time is here: ready, set, Chase 0