May 26, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
The biggest day in motorsports is in the books, and NASCAR AMERICA will recap it all in a special Memorial Day episode today at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
You can also CLICK HERE to watch it on NBC Sports Live Extra for online/mobile devices.
Here’s what to expect:
- Defending Sprint Cup champion Jimmie Johnson‘s finally on the board in 2014 after winning the Coca-Cola 600 last night at Charlotte Motor Speedway. You’ll see the highlights of his big win and hear from “Six-Pack” in CMS Victory Lane with reporter Marty Snider.
- Kurt Busch‘s “Double” started off great with a sixth-place performance in the Indy 500 but ended with engine failure in the Coke 600. However, it was still a great showcase of the Outlaw’s talent, and you’ll see reactions from his fellow racers on his eventful Sunday.
- Ryan Hunter-Reay became the first American champion of the ‘500’ since 2006, holding off Helio Castroneves in a thrilling finish. In case you missed it somehow, you can catch up with highlights from the Greatest Spectacle in Racing.
- The NA crew will also check in with Leigh Diffey and the F1 on NBC Sports crew in Monte Carlo, where Nico Rosberg successfully defended his Monaco Grand Prix title for Mercedes.
- Finally, several of NASCAR’s finest – including Dale Earnhardt Jr., Joey Logano, and Aric Almirola – will pay Memorial Day tributes to our troops that keep us safe.
If you plan to watch online or on your smartphone, please be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA Memorial Day special.
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR Hall of Fame special and induction ceremony at 7 p.m. ET 0
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0
- Gridiron Challenge: NASCAR drivers take football stars for a spin (VIDEO) 0
- Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony headlines 6.5 hours of NASCAR on NBCSN 0
- Ferrari reveals SF15-T for 2015 Formula 1 season 4
- Sauber aims to beat the blues of 2014 with C34’s launch 1
- Track executive arrested, charged with lewdness with 19-year-old 0