May 26, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
The biggest day in motorsports is in the books, and NASCAR AMERICA will recap it all in a special Memorial Day episode today at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
You can also CLICK HERE to watch it on NBC Sports Live Extra for online/mobile devices.
Here’s what to expect:
- Defending Sprint Cup champion Jimmie Johnson‘s finally on the board in 2014 after winning the Coca-Cola 600 last night at Charlotte Motor Speedway. You’ll see the highlights of his big win and hear from “Six-Pack” in CMS Victory Lane with reporter Marty Snider.
- Kurt Busch‘s “Double” started off great with a sixth-place performance in the Indy 500 but ended with engine failure in the Coke 600. However, it was still a great showcase of the Outlaw’s talent, and you’ll see reactions from his fellow racers on his eventful Sunday.
- Ryan Hunter-Reay became the first American champion of the ‘500’ since 2006, holding off Helio Castroneves in a thrilling finish. In case you missed it somehow, you can catch up with highlights from the Greatest Spectacle in Racing.
- The NA crew will also check in with Leigh Diffey and the F1 on NBC Sports crew in Monte Carlo, where Nico Rosberg successfully defended his Monaco Grand Prix title for Mercedes.
- Finally, several of NASCAR’s finest – including Dale Earnhardt Jr., Joey Logano, and Aric Almirola – will pay Memorial Day tributes to our troops that keep us safe.
If you plan to watch online or on your smartphone, please be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA Memorial Day special.
Video from NASCAR America
- Lotterer: “F1 (racing) isn’t what it used to be anymore” 0
- Joey Logano avoids “yellow fever,” wins at N.H. to advance in Chase 3
- Wreck involves several Chase drivers; Keselowski spins, suffers minor damage 1
- Rosberg reflects on a tough day in Singapore (VIDEO) 2
- Reports: 2015 Sprint Cup rules package expected to be released on Tuesday 2
- Hamilton rules in Singapore to re-take championship lead as Rosberg retires 1
- Rosberg forced to retire in Singapore after electrical glitch 2