May 27, 2014, 1:05 PM EST
Coming off NASCAR’s longest race of the season, many Sprint Cup teams are back at work today and tomorrow with testing at various circuits.
Dustin Long of Motor Racing Network reports that almost a dozen drivers have set up shop at the 2.5-mile Pocono Raceway, which will host the Sprint Cup series in two weeks and again in August in the final run of races before the Chase.
As for Richard Petty Motorsports’ duo of Aric Almirola and Marcos Ambrose, they’ve made their way to Michigan International Speedway. Apparently, they had an early wake-up call as Ambrose was getting in a few more Z’s in the car ride to the track.
BK Racing is also running at VIR today, and one of its rookies, Ryan Truex, tweeted a selfie from the cockpit before he presumably headed out for a run.
Then there’s Road Atlanta, which is playing host to multiple drivers as well per PRN Radio’s Mark Garrow:
So, did you get all of that? If not, Brad Keselowski (one of the drivers at Road Atlanta) has a word of advice.
Video from NASCAR America
- McLaren reveals Honda-powered MP4-30 for 2015 F1 season 0
- LeBron James’ agent involved in Darrell Wallace Jr.’s hunt for sponsorship 1
- Sponsorship woes leave Jeb Burton scrambling again for a NASCAR ride 3
- Sprint Cup champ Kevin Harvick: “I’m as comfortable as I’ve ever been” 0
- Danica Patrick enters final year of contract but wants to stay at Stewart-Haas 14
- Start times for 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races 9
- Bowyer on Gordon: “You’re never good with somebody when it got that ugly” 25