May 27, 2014, 1:05 PM EDT
Coming off NASCAR’s longest race of the season, many Sprint Cup teams are back at work today and tomorrow with testing at various circuits.
Dustin Long of Motor Racing Network reports that almost a dozen drivers have set up shop at the 2.5-mile Pocono Raceway, which will host the Sprint Cup series in two weeks and again in August in the final run of races before the Chase.
As for Richard Petty Motorsports’ duo of Aric Almirola and Marcos Ambrose, they’ve made their way to Michigan International Speedway. Apparently, they had an early wake-up call as Ambrose was getting in a few more Z’s in the car ride to the track.
BK Racing is also running at VIR today, and one of its rookies, Ryan Truex, tweeted a selfie from the cockpit before he presumably headed out for a run.
Then there’s Road Atlanta, which is playing host to multiple drivers as well per PRN Radio’s Mark Garrow:
So, did you get all of that? If not, Brad Keselowski (one of the drivers at Road Atlanta) has a word of advice.
Video from NASCAR America
- Rosberg reflects on a tough day in Singapore (VIDEO) 1
- Reports: 2015 Sprint Cup rules package expected to be released on Tuesday 0
- Hamilton rules in Singapore to re-take championship lead as Rosberg retires 0
- Rosberg forced to retire in Singapore after electrical glitch 0
- Brendan Gaughan takes lead with 6 laps to go, wins Nationwide at Kentucky 0
- 16-year-old Cole Custer becomes youngest-ever winner of NASCAR national series race 1
- F1 Qualifying Analysis: Missed opportunities allow Hamilton to rule again 0