May 28, 2014, 12:37 PM EST
In the last few weeks, we’ve heard a lot from Kurt Busch about his month of May double, from Tony Stewart about his joining Twitter and return to sprint cars and Danica Patrick, who posted a career-best finish in Kansas but got wrecked and lost an engine in Charlotte.
But what of the fourth Stewart-Haas Racing driver, the guy who’s the only one of the team’s quartet with multiple victories this year, Kevin Harvick?
This tweet got some people talking this morning.
We need more road races on our schedule… #justsaying
— Kevin Harvick (@KevinHarvick) May 28, 2014
Harvick’s been among those testing at Virginia International Raceway the last couple days. He also took time to answer fan questions, and said there should be a road course in the Chase.
Right now, just the races at Sonoma Raceway in June and Watkins Glen International in August are the lone two road races the Sprint Cup Series has on the schedule.
These clearly aren’t new ideas, or thoughts, but it’s cool to see it vocally publicized.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR: Dale Jr. expects even more performance in 2015 0
- UPDATED — Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 30
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0