May 28, 2014, 8:31 PM EDT
NASCAR America: Larson’s early success a sign
Kyle Larson hasn’t been racing in NASCAR for long, but he is likely a name we will be talking about for years to come.
Larson has had a knack for success at every level of racing he’s taken part in, from dirt track racing to late models to Nationwide Series and ultimately Sprint Cup.
We profile Larson, where he’s been and where we think he’s going.
NASCAR America: Why do certain drivers dominate specific races?
Jimmie Johnson tells us why he loves racing at Dover and Kyle Petty examines why certain drivers tend to succeed at a specific race year after year.
- Bell: “Carb Day is many things to many people; mine was many jobs” 0
- Texas Motor Speedway president Eddie Gossage plans to talk with IndyCar about potential changes to cars 4
- Hamilton storms to first Monaco GP pole position 1
- Vettel fastest for Ferrari in final practice for Monaco GP 0
- Chip Ganassi lobbying for IndyCar schedule changes 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar, Indy Lights Carb Day (11 a.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- IndyCar driver raises concern about design of wishbone that injured James Hinchcliffe in crash 4