May 28, 2014, 8:31 PM EDT
NASCAR America: Larson’s early success a sign
Kyle Larson hasn’t been racing in NASCAR for long, but he is likely a name we will be talking about for years to come.
Larson has had a knack for success at every level of racing he’s taken part in, from dirt track racing to late models to Nationwide Series and ultimately Sprint Cup.
We profile Larson, where he’s been and where we think he’s going.
NASCAR America: Why do certain drivers dominate specific races?
Jimmie Johnson tells us why he loves racing at Dover and Kyle Petty examines why certain drivers tend to succeed at a specific race year after year.
Video from NASCAR America
- What might happen to Tony Stewart when District Attorney’s review of Kevin Ward Jr. case is completed? 4
- Jeff Gordon makes strong ‘Drive For Five’ start, also has high praise for Kyle Larson in Chase opener 2
- Keselowski surges between Harvick, Larson to win Chase opener at Chicagoland 0
- For 16 Sprint Cup drivers, the time is here: ready, set, Chase 0
- Kyle Busch starts Truck race ticked-off, only to end up in victory lane at Chicagoland 1
- Joey Logano: ‘We’re ready’ to win Sprint Cup championship 1
- Kyle Busch ready to claim his ‘second’ Sprint Cup championship 2