May 28, 2014, 8:31 PM EDT
NASCAR America: Larson’s early success a sign
Kyle Larson hasn’t been racing in NASCAR for long, but he is likely a name we will be talking about for years to come.
Larson has had a knack for success at every level of racing he’s taken part in, from dirt track racing to late models to Nationwide Series and ultimately Sprint Cup.
We profile Larson, where he’s been and where we think he’s going.
NASCAR America: Why do certain drivers dominate specific races?
Jimmie Johnson tells us why he loves racing at Dover and Kyle Petty examines why certain drivers tend to succeed at a specific race year after year.
- NHRA: ‘Fast Jack’ Beckman earns 5th Funny Car win of 2015; Brown (TF), McGaha (PS), Krawiec (PSM) also win 0
- After dream-fulfilling day, Graham Rahal isn’t worried anymore 0
- Graham Rahal now trails Montoya by nine points in IndyCar standings 1
- Karam’s Mid-Ohio spin triggers frustration, skepticism from IndyCar paddock 1
- Rahal scores dream win on home soil in Honda 200 at Mid-Ohio 2
- Helio Castroneves leads halfway through the Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Mid-Ohio (1:30 p.m. ET, CNBC and Live Extra) 0