May 28, 2014, 8:31 PM EDT
NASCAR America: Larson’s early success a sign
Kyle Larson hasn’t been racing in NASCAR for long, but he is likely a name we will be talking about for years to come.
Larson has had a knack for success at every level of racing he’s taken part in, from dirt track racing to late models to Nationwide Series and ultimately Sprint Cup.
We profile Larson, where he’s been and where we think he’s going.
NASCAR America: Why do certain drivers dominate specific races?
Jimmie Johnson tells us why he loves racing at Dover and Kyle Petty examines why certain drivers tend to succeed at a specific race year after year.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 6
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 7
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1