May 28, 2014, 8:31 PM EST
NASCAR America: Larson’s early success a sign
Kyle Larson hasn’t been racing in NASCAR for long, but he is likely a name we will be talking about for years to come.
Larson has had a knack for success at every level of racing he’s taken part in, from dirt track racing to late models to Nationwide Series and ultimately Sprint Cup.
We profile Larson, where he’s been and where we think he’s going.
NASCAR America: Why do certain drivers dominate specific races?
Jimmie Johnson tells us why he loves racing at Dover and Kyle Petty examines why certain drivers tend to succeed at a specific race year after year.
Video from NASCAR America
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 2
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0