May 29, 2014, 7:38 PM EST
NASCAR AMERICA: Getting to know the more personal side of Danica Patrick
NBCSN’s Kelli Stavast sat down with Danica Patrick for a look at the more personal side of her life.
Among the topics Patrick talked about were her long relationship with GoDaddy, her charitable and philanthropic efforts, competing in NASCAR and what it’s like to race against her boyfriend, Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
Video from NASCAR America
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 0
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 3
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 1
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 0