May 29, 2014, 7:38 PM EDT
NASCAR AMERICA: Getting to know the more personal side of Danica Patrick
NBCSN’s Kelli Stavast sat down with Danica Patrick for a look at the more personal side of her life.
Among the topics Patrick talked about were her long relationship with GoDaddy, her charitable and philanthropic efforts, competing in NASCAR and what it’s like to race against her boyfriend, Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 0
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 1
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 4
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 3