May 29, 2014, 7:38 PM EDT
NASCAR AMERICA: Getting to know the more personal side of Danica Patrick
NBCSN’s Kelli Stavast sat down with Danica Patrick for a look at the more personal side of her life.
Among the topics Patrick talked about were her long relationship with GoDaddy, her charitable and philanthropic efforts, competing in NASCAR and what it’s like to race against her boyfriend, Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
- Power steals final pole of IndyCar’s 2015 season with new track record at Sonoma 0
- Oriol Servia reflects on his friend Justin Wilson, as he races No. 25 car at Sonoma (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar’s championship contenders ready their thoughts, minds for Sonoma finale 1
- Here are your NBCSN TV times, weekend coverage plan for IndyCar’s Sonoma season finale 0
- Preview: IndyCar will race to honor Wilson, and to close its season, at Sonoma 1
- Andretti to field No. 25 car at Sonoma; Oriol Servia to drive Wilson tribute car 4
- IndyCars cross the Golden Gate Bridge; pay tribute to Justin Wilson (PHOTOS, VIDEO) 5