May 29, 2014, 7:38 PM EDT
NASCAR AMERICA: Getting to know the more personal side of Danica Patrick
NBCSN’s Kelli Stavast sat down with Danica Patrick for a look at the more personal side of her life.
Among the topics Patrick talked about were her long relationship with GoDaddy, her charitable and philanthropic efforts, competing in NASCAR and what it’s like to race against her boyfriend, Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 0
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 3
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1
- Here are your British Grand Prix air times on CNBC, NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 13