May 29, 2014, 7:38 PM EDT
NASCAR AMERICA: Getting to know the more personal side of Danica Patrick
NBCSN’s Kelli Stavast sat down with Danica Patrick for a look at the more personal side of her life.
Among the topics Patrick talked about were her long relationship with GoDaddy, her charitable and philanthropic efforts, competing in NASCAR and what it’s like to race against her boyfriend, Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
- WATCH: IndyCar qualifying from Barber at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 (VIDEO) 0
- Ryan Hunter-Reay looks to right 2015 season by completing winning trilogy at Barber Motorsports Park 0
- As GP2 turns 10 years old, where is the Class of ’05 now? 0
- Here’s your IndyCar times for this weekend’s Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama 0
- F1: Year-on-year, Ferrari’s gains, Mercedes’ continued edge reins after four races 0
- Racing community reflects on the loss of Fox Sports’ broadcaster Steve Byrnes 8