May 30, 2014, 6:23 PM EDT
Hangtown is a staple of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, as the track is about to host the 46th running of the GoPro Hangtown Motocross Classic on Saturday. The race will be the second round of the 12-stop series.
The oldest race on the schedule, Hangtown actually predates the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship. It’s also one of the most popular tracks on the circuit, with hills, whoops and plenty of other features designed to challenge the world’s best motocross riders.
Check out a virtual look at the layout of the track below.
Or, if you’d like to get a better idea of what it will be like for the riders out on the track tomorrow, here’s another angle from their perspective.
Live coverage from Hangtown begins Saturday at 1:30pm E.T. on ProMotocross.com and NBC Sports Live Extra with the second practice session of the day. Coverage resumes with an online-only pre-show airing at 3:15pm E.T., followed by four motos of live racing from 4-8pm E.T. Click here to access the Live Extra stream.
NBCSN will also televise live coverage of the second motos in the 450 and 250 Classes from 6-8pm E.T.
- Hamilton may have won again, but it was Raikkonen and Rosberg who stood out in Bahrain 5
- Scott Dixon breaks through for elusive Long Beach win 2
- Hamilton pleased to fend off Ferrari in Bahrain despite last lap brake scare 1
- Hamilton puts on a show under the lights to win Bahrain GP 6
- Off The Grid: Melbourne premieres 1:30pm ET on NBCSN (VIDEO) 0
- Castroneves secures pole in IndyCar qualifying at Long Beach 1
- Hamilton eases to fourth straight pole position in Bahrain 0