May 30, 2014, 6:23 PM EST
Hangtown is a staple of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, as the track is about to host the 46th running of the GoPro Hangtown Motocross Classic on Saturday. The race will be the second round of the 12-stop series.
The oldest race on the schedule, Hangtown actually predates the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship. It’s also one of the most popular tracks on the circuit, with hills, whoops and plenty of other features designed to challenge the world’s best motocross riders.
Check out a virtual look at the layout of the track below.
Or, if you’d like to get a better idea of what it will be like for the riders out on the track tomorrow, here’s another angle from their perspective.
Live coverage from Hangtown begins Saturday at 1:30pm E.T. on ProMotocross.com and NBC Sports Live Extra with the second practice session of the day. Coverage resumes with an online-only pre-show airing at 3:15pm E.T., followed by four motos of live racing from 4-8pm E.T. Click here to access the Live Extra stream.
NBCSN will also televise live coverage of the second motos in the 450 and 250 Classes from 6-8pm E.T.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR: Dale Jr. expects even more performance in 2015 0
- UPDATED — Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 30
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0