May 31, 2014, 3:14 PM EDT
Four hours of live motocross racing are coming your way, with coverage of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship from Hangtown streaming live on ProMotocross.com and NBC Sports Live Extra.
Tune in starting at 3:15pm E.T. to watch the online-only pre-show, which will get you set with everything you need to know about today’s races. It all leads into live coverage of first motos at 4pm E.T., followed by second motos at 6pm E.T.
Second motos will also be televised live on NBCSN at 6pm E.T.
Ryan Dungey enters today’s race with a slim one-point lead over his teammate Ken Roczen in the 450MX point standings. Last week, the duo provided one of the best races we’ve seen in a long time, as Dungey made the pass for the win with just a few turns left.
While Dungey and Roczen look like the head of the class so far, James Stewart, Chad Reed and Justin Barcia are among the riders looking to bounce back from last week’s disappointing results.
In the 250 Class, Jeremy Martin looks like to pick up where he left off a week ago when he dominated the field en route to a 1-1 moto sweep.
- Bubba Wallace dominates to win MudSummer Classic at Eldora (updated) 1
- Kurt Busch 25th in Sprint Cup points — IndyCar, too 1
- Report: Toto Wolff speaks out against F1′s double points finale 5
- IndyCar: Toronto weekend analysis, musings and observations 0
- NASCAR’s Brian France on RTA’s formation: “We didn’t think it was necessary” 13