Jun 2, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Oh, how times have changed.
The commotion over when defending Sprint Cup champion Jimmie Johnson would put a win on the board in 2014 has reverted back to a more familiar theme: Can anybody stop him?
So, again, can anybody stop him? Leigh Diffey and Wally Dallenbach of NASCAR AMERICA pondered that question today…
The two also focused on Brad Keselowski’s critical comments about his No. 2 Team Penske pit crew after finishing second.
Dallenbach explained a driver’s frustration over losing positions earned on the track during a stop, but also noted how important a pit crew’s contribution can be.
- NASCAR AMERICA: Thursday round-up (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar: A crucial weekend to commence at Mid-Ohio 1
- Mark Martin returning to Roush Fenway Racing in unique role 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Wednesday Round-Up Includes Denny Hamlin Interview (VIDEO) 3
- Greg Ives to become crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. next season 12