Jun 2, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Oh, how times have changed.
The commotion over when defending Sprint Cup champion Jimmie Johnson would put a win on the board in 2014 has reverted back to a more familiar theme: Can anybody stop him?
So, again, can anybody stop him? Leigh Diffey and Wally Dallenbach of NASCAR AMERICA pondered that question today…
The two also focused on Brad Keselowski’s critical comments about his No. 2 Team Penske pit crew after finishing second.
Dallenbach explained a driver’s frustration over losing positions earned on the track during a stop, but also noted how important a pit crew’s contribution can be.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1
- Insight: Planning Andretti’s Sports Marketing promotional efforts at Miami and NOLA 1
- Remembering racing legend Raymond Beadle: ‘Once upon a time, I was the best at what I did’ 2
- Weekend wrap: Brad Keselowski rises up to Talladega challenge 0
- The irony of a winless driver winning a title in the new Chase still exists 5