Jun 2, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
Oh, how times have changed.
The commotion over when defending Sprint Cup champion Jimmie Johnson would put a win on the board in 2014 has reverted back to a more familiar theme: Can anybody stop him?
So, again, can anybody stop him? Leigh Diffey and Wally Dallenbach of NASCAR AMERICA pondered that question today…
The two also focused on Brad Keselowski’s critical comments about his No. 2 Team Penske pit crew after finishing second.
Dallenbach explained a driver’s frustration over losing positions earned on the track during a stop, but also noted how important a pit crew’s contribution can be.
- Fernando Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix 1
- Mercedes F1: Race to Repeat: Teaser clips and preview (VIDEO) 0
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 1
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Sunday 1
- F1 pre-season testing ends with Bottas fastest for Williams 1