Jun 2, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Oh, how times have changed.
The commotion over when defending Sprint Cup champion Jimmie Johnson would put a win on the board in 2014 has reverted back to a more familiar theme: Can anybody stop him?
So, again, can anybody stop him? Leigh Diffey and Wally Dallenbach of NASCAR AMERICA pondered that question today…
The two also focused on Brad Keselowski’s critical comments about his No. 2 Team Penske pit crew after finishing second.
Dallenbach explained a driver’s frustration over losing positions earned on the track during a stop, but also noted how important a pit crew’s contribution can be.
- Drivers ponder why cars didn’t go airborne during the Indianapolis 500 4
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 3
- Montoya rallies for second Indianapolis 500 victory (VIDEO) 11
- Hamilton: Impossible to express how I feel after Monaco defeat 4
- Rosberg lucks in to third straight Monaco GP win after Mercedes’ mistake costs Hamilton victory 54