Jun 2, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Oh, how times have changed.
The commotion over when defending Sprint Cup champion Jimmie Johnson would put a win on the board in 2014 has reverted back to a more familiar theme: Can anybody stop him?
So, again, can anybody stop him? Leigh Diffey and Wally Dallenbach of NASCAR AMERICA pondered that question today…
The two also focused on Brad Keselowski’s critical comments about his No. 2 Team Penske pit crew after finishing second.
Dallenbach explained a driver’s frustration over losing positions earned on the track during a stop, but also noted how important a pit crew’s contribution can be.
- DiZinno: Daytona fence crash ripple effect could extend to other motorsports 4
- Ten with Townsend: Red Bull GRC 4 races in, post-MCAS New River 0
- Smiling Through the Rain: Silverstone proved that it isn’t all doom and gloom in F1 2
- NHRA: Anderson wins 4th of ’15, Stoffer over Sampey in 3rd all-female final in NHRA history; Kalitta, Beckman also win 2
- Ken Block seizes opportunity, wins Red Bull GRC at MCAS New River 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: British Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 0
- Emotional Hamilton tears up on last lap of British GP, thanks fans for support en route to win 1