Jun 3, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
NASCAR AMERICA will continue their look back at Sunday’s FedEx 400 at Dover today at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
You can also CLICK HERE to stream it online or on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
On tap for today’s show:
- Between Kyle Busch’s bid for a weekend sweep, a pothole stopping the race, and Jimmie Johnson’s continued dominance at the Monster Mile, there was a lot to cover on Sunday. But you’ll see and hear all the best moments from the race in another edition of ‘Scan All 43.’
- What does the future hold for Wood Brothers Racing, NASCAR’s oldest active franchise? President and co-owner Eddie Wood (son of NASCAR Hall of Famer and team founder Glen Wood) will talk about what lies ahead for the team and its famous No. 21 car.
- Also, Mark Martin sits down to discuss his transition to life outside of the cockpit and Trevor Bayne’s full-time return to Sprint Cup in the No. 6 car – the car that Martin took to 35 of his 40 overall Cup wins.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
- NHRA: Capps storms to 2nd win of season, Funny Car points lead 1
- Relief, gratitude define the day where Newgarden finally gets first win (VIDEO) 0
- Graham Rahal can’t close deal in runner-up finish at Barber 2
- Josef Newgarden scores his first IndyCar win at Barber 10
- WATCH LIVE: Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama at 3 p.m. ET on NBCSN, Live Extra 1
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Barber (3 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick victorious on debut ADAC F4 weekend 1