Jun 3, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
NASCAR AMERICA will continue their look back at Sunday’s FedEx 400 at Dover today at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
You can also CLICK HERE to stream it online or on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
On tap for today’s show:
- Between Kyle Busch’s bid for a weekend sweep, a pothole stopping the race, and Jimmie Johnson’s continued dominance at the Monster Mile, there was a lot to cover on Sunday. But you’ll see and hear all the best moments from the race in another edition of ‘Scan All 43.’
- What does the future hold for Wood Brothers Racing, NASCAR’s oldest active franchise? President and co-owner Eddie Wood (son of NASCAR Hall of Famer and team founder Glen Wood) will talk about what lies ahead for the team and its famous No. 21 car.
- Also, Mark Martin sits down to discuss his transition to life outside of the cockpit and Trevor Bayne’s full-time return to Sprint Cup in the No. 6 car – the car that Martin took to 35 of his 40 overall Cup wins.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
- Ten with Townsend: Red Bull GRC 4 races in, post-MCAS New River 0
- Smiling Through the Rain: Silverstone proved that it isn’t all doom and gloom in F1 0
- NHRA: Anderson wins 4th of ’15, Stoffer over Sampey in 3rd all-female final in NHRA history; Kalitta, Beckman also win 1
- Ken Block seizes opportunity, wins Red Bull GRC at MCAS New River 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: British Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 0
- Emotional Hamilton tears up on last lap of British GP, thanks fans for support en route to win 1
- Hamilton weathers the storm to claim third British GP victory at Silverstone 2