Jun 3, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
NASCAR AMERICA will continue their look back at Sunday’s FedEx 400 at Dover today at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
You can also CLICK HERE to stream it online or on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
On tap for today’s show:
- Between Kyle Busch’s bid for a weekend sweep, a pothole stopping the race, and Jimmie Johnson’s continued dominance at the Monster Mile, there was a lot to cover on Sunday. But you’ll see and hear all the best moments from the race in another edition of ‘Scan All 43.’
- What does the future hold for Wood Brothers Racing, NASCAR’s oldest active franchise? President and co-owner Eddie Wood (son of NASCAR Hall of Famer and team founder Glen Wood) will talk about what lies ahead for the team and its famous No. 21 car.
- Also, Mark Martin sits down to discuss his transition to life outside of the cockpit and Trevor Bayne’s full-time return to Sprint Cup in the No. 6 car – the car that Martin took to 35 of his 40 overall Cup wins.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 6
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 7
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1