Jun 4, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Earlier this year, Jimmy Fallon and The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon had some fun with “NASCAR driver superlatives.”
NASCAR made it to the show again on Tuesday night, when Jonah Hill stopped by the show and discussed how he’ll prep the starting command for this Sunday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Pocono 400 at Pocono Raceway. Hill will be the race’s grand marshal.
Hill was promoting his new film “22 Jump Street,” which actually made it into the racing news last week with its appearance on Muehlner Motorsports America’s No. 18 Porsche 911 GT America in the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship race at Detroit. Tomy Drissi and Sebastian Asch drove the GT Daytona class entry to a seventh-place finish in class.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 9
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 9
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1