Jun 4, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Earlier this year, Jimmy Fallon and The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon had some fun with “NASCAR driver superlatives.”
NASCAR made it to the show again on Tuesday night, when Jonah Hill stopped by the show and discussed how he’ll prep the starting command for this Sunday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Pocono 400 at Pocono Raceway. Hill will be the race’s grand marshal.
Hill was promoting his new film “22 Jump Street,” which actually made it into the racing news last week with its appearance on Muehlner Motorsports America’s No. 18 Porsche 911 GT America in the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship race at Detroit. Tomy Drissi and Sebastian Asch drove the GT Daytona class entry to a seventh-place finish in class.
- INDYCAR announces Derrick Walker has resigned from series 1
- Preview: Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio critical in IndyCar title chase 1
- It’s “never-say-die” for Graham Rahal with three races left 1
- Paralyzed driver Michael Johnson returning to track in Pro Mazda 0
- Simon Pagenaud ‘agonizingly close’ to wins at Mid-Ohio, not to success in 2015 0
- With three races left, who could still win in IndyCar, season 2015? 1
- Marcos Ambrose looks to salvage lost season in V8 Supercars, has had no issues ‘moving on’ from NASCAR 6