Jun 4, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Earlier this year, Jimmy Fallon and The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon had some fun with “NASCAR driver superlatives.”
NASCAR made it to the show again on Tuesday night, when Jonah Hill stopped by the show and discussed how he’ll prep the starting command for this Sunday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Pocono 400 at Pocono Raceway. Hill will be the race’s grand marshal.
Hill was promoting his new film “22 Jump Street,” which actually made it into the racing news last week with its appearance on Muehlner Motorsports America’s No. 18 Porsche 911 GT America in the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship race at Detroit. Tomy Drissi and Sebastian Asch drove the GT Daytona class entry to a seventh-place finish in class.
Video from NASCAR America
- Caterham denies future is at risk despite goods being seized 2
- Simona de Silvestro’s F1 hopes at risk due to financial problems 11
- NASCAR AMERICA: Dale Earnhardt Jr. aims for better results in Chase (VIDEO) 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 24
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3