Jun 4, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Earlier this year, Jimmy Fallon and The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon had some fun with “NASCAR driver superlatives.”
NASCAR made it to the show again on Tuesday night, when Jonah Hill stopped by the show and discussed how he’ll prep the starting command for this Sunday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Pocono 400 at Pocono Raceway. Hill will be the race’s grand marshal.
Hill was promoting his new film “22 Jump Street,” which actually made it into the racing news last week with its appearance on Muehlner Motorsports America’s No. 18 Porsche 911 GT America in the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship race at Detroit. Tomy Drissi and Sebastian Asch drove the GT Daytona class entry to a seventh-place finish in class.
Video from NASCAR America
- Still searching: Castroneves finishes 14th, falls short of IndyCar title (VIDEO) 0
- Will Power claims 2014 IndyCar title as Tony Kanaan ties season win record in Fontana 0
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. on Tony Stewart’s return to racing: ‘I’m sure that’s where he wants to be’ 0
- Kevin Harvick in a class of his own, dominates Atlanta NNS race 0
- WATCH LIVE: IndyCar crowns its champion tonight at Fontana 1
- Lessons learned from Dale Earnhardt death readily seen in way NASCAR has dealt with Tony Stewart tragedy 2
- Aleshin conscious following heavy accident in MAVTV 500 final practice (UPDATED, VIDEO) 4