Jun 4, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
Earlier this year, Jimmy Fallon and The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon had some fun with “NASCAR driver superlatives.”
NASCAR made it to the show again on Tuesday night, when Jonah Hill stopped by the show and discussed how he’ll prep the starting command for this Sunday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Pocono 400 at Pocono Raceway. Hill will be the race’s grand marshal.
Hill was promoting his new film “22 Jump Street,” which actually made it into the racing news last week with its appearance on Muehlner Motorsports America’s No. 18 Porsche 911 GT America in the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship race at Detroit. Tomy Drissi and Sebastian Asch drove the GT Daytona class entry to a seventh-place finish in class.
Video from NASCAR America
- Rex White, NASCAR Hall of Fame driver — and storyteller 1
- Is a NASCAR TV analyst career in Jeff Gordon’s future? ‘I’d entertain it’ 2
- After wedding and winter to reflect, Joey Logano looks for more in 2015 2
- Jeff Gordon’s legacy of success transcends generations 1
- Jeff Gordon announces 2015 as final full-time season 43
- NASCAR: Trackside shopping set to change as part of new Fanatics deal (UPDATED) 10
- Brian Vickers to return to racing at Las Vegas after health scare 9